• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Didnā€™t have Galatasaray on my Torreiea Bingo card.

Had fiorentina, Milan, samp, Valencia, lyon, Betis and Boca J

Pulp

I'll be sure to send a thank you card to "Diamond eye" Mislintat when the last of his findings have left the club. Probably one of the most costly hirings Arsenal have ever done, especially in regards to recouped costs.

Last edited:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

As far as the two clubs go, deal is settled. Player has offers from Serie A and has asked for time to decide.

No mention if the Seria A club in question has agreed a fee with Arsenal or not. My personal feeling is he's forcing Arsenal to take whatever it is Fiorentina/Sampdoria/Whoever in Italy is offering us (which might very well be nothing).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
He clearly also waiting some serie A club put good bid for him so he can go there.

Sampdoria very interested in him

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

As far as the two clubs go, deal is settled. Player has offers from Serie A and has asked for time to decide.

No mention if the Seria A club in question has agreed a fee with Arsenal or not. My personal feeling is he's forcing Arsenal to take whatever it is Fiorentina/Sampdoria/Whoever in Italy is offering us (which might very well be nothing).
Probably has another sight seeing trip to go on first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom