• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

blrgooner

Established Member
Anyone tempted by Grealish?
I am actually very tempted.
I currently have

Mendy
TAA James Laporte Zinchenko
Bailey Salah Diaz Mount
Halland Jesus

Zinchenko rotates easily with Trippier and I will take a call on either one of them later. I want to bring in Neto for Bailey too.
I want to replace Laporte with either Cancelo or Robertson (Instead of Diaz). For that, I need to bring in cheaper midfielder. I think I will replace Mendy with a 4.5m goalkeeper due to which I will have another 0.5m. So I am looking at a 7-7.5m midfielder. Grealish fits the bill and City are probably the only team I wouldn`t mind doubling up in attack for the first few weeks.

TinFish

I am actually very tempted.
I currently have

Mendy
TAA James Laporte Zinchenko
Bailey Salah Diaz Mount
Halland Jesus

Zinchenko rotates easily with Trippier and I will take a call on either one of them later. I want to bring in Neto for Bailey too.
I want to replace Laporte with either Cancelo or Robertson (Instead of Diaz). For that, I need to bring in cheaper midfielder. I think I will replace Mendy with a 4.5m goalkeeper due to which I will have another 0.5m. So I am looking at a 7-7.5m midfielder. Grealish fits the bill and City are probably the only team I wouldn`t mind doubling up in attack for the first few weeks.
Why do you have mount over saka?

blrgooner

Established Member
Why do you have mount over saka?
Well its mainly in order to spread the risk. I have Jesus and having both Jesus and Saka would mean that there would be a lot of dependency on Arsenal doing well.
Mount is a steady option and looking at the Chelsea team, I think he and Havertz are the only players who look like scoring.

TinFish

Well its mainly in order to spread the risk. I have Jesus and having both Jesus and Saka would mean that there would be a lot of dependency on Arsenal doing well.
Mount is a steady option and looking at the Chelsea team, I think he and Havertz are the only players who look like scoring.
If that’s the case my team is a big risk lol .

I’m taking the gamble on saliba being a starter especially for the 4.5 million fee.

Not sure about Bernardo and yes could swap saka for mount.

CFBB3761-8198-4B96-9B05-B1FE3160BC7E.png

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
UTGs team una una una

Sa
Cash Gabriel Cucurella
Trossard Sterling Saka Mahrez
Kane Jesus Antonio

As per usual i refuse to touch Liverpoolplayers, they make me skin crawl

Makavelii

Invincibles 2.0 here we go.
No Sp**s, Utd or Chelsea. Only one City.

gJfNxhF.jpeg

Kris

Interesting point about Greenwood being exposed to price drops due to high ownership. What do you guys think?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Interesting point about Greenwood being exposed to price drops due to high ownership. What do you guys think?
Yeah, I went for Plange because of this. Don't expect to ever call upon him anyway.

I'm also thinking of shifting Zinchencko to Walker as long as City don't buy a new LB.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
I conjured this. Not fully happy with it, but don't really know who to change or who to replace at this moment.
dB3wWcK.jpg

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I conjured this. Not fully happy with it, but don't really know who to change or who to replace at this moment.
dB3wWcK.jpg
For the outlay, not really sure Haaland will hit the ground running. I’d swap him out and try and get another player with goals and assists from midfield with cash left over.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I joined the A-M league as well, want to see how I stack up now that I'm not a complete n00b. Fyi, that's not my real name in there.

Dutch D

I'm doubting between these two options as the midfielders alongside Salah: Martinelli - Mount - Neto & Rashford - Saka - Bailey.

First is rather template and boring, but I like to get in on the Chelsea action despite their poor pre-season and Martinelli still has me covered in terms of a second Arsenal attacker. Neto is the most picked midfielder below 6m, with good pre-season form, but Wolves is not a high scoring team and if they disappoint he'll drop in price.

I like Saka more than Martinelli (reflected in the price, of course) and I think I like him better than Mount, but Mount diversifies. Rashford would be a differential purely based on Ten Hag, his last season was dreadful. Bailey is a player who has also done well in pre-season and I like the Bournemouth opener, could really drive up his price if he does well.

Kris

I'm doubting between these two options as the midfielders alongside Salah: Martinelli - Mount - Neto & Rashford - Saka - Bailey.

First is rather template and boring, but I like to get in on the Chelsea action despite their poor pre-season and Martinelli still has me covered in terms of a second Arsenal attacker. Neto is the most picked midfielder below 6m, with good pre-season form, but Wolves is not a high scoring team and if they disappoint he'll drop in price.

I like Saka more than Martinelli (reflected in the price, of course) and I think I like him better than Mount, but Mount diversifies. Rashford would be a differential purely based on Ten Hag, his last season was dreadful. Bailey is a player who has also done well in pre-season and I like the Bournemouth opener, could really drive up his price if he does well.
I guess I would rather go with the latter. Rashford can be a great value for the 6.5m. Though I'd consider going for Mahrez over Mount if there's room for a City player.

Dutch D

I guess I would rather go with the latter. Rashford can be a great value for the 6.5m. Though I'd consider going for Mahrez over Mount if there's room for a City player.
Interesting option, I do have that possibility as well, only have two City players. Not sure about Pep roulette though. Could also go Rashford - Saka - Bailey, to be a bit more differential.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Still not sure if i take Nunez/Jesus - Haaland/Kane. Already have Son, but normally Kane is a safe bet.

blrgooner

Established Member

The former is pretty much where I am at now. Salah-Martinelli,Mount-Neto. I think Martinelli offers too much value and looks nailed on. I think going template for week 1 is not a bad idea because nobody has too much of the right kind of information to really go for unique steps.
Rashford is a great idea, but I am not sure where Man utd are now and I am still not even sure of Rashford`s minutes given the Martial/Ronaldo situation. I like Saka more than Mount too. but Martinelli-Mount is better than Rashford-Saka IMO.
Bailey with the Bournemouth opener is indeed mouth watering and I am thinking whether I should go for him instead of Neto anyway. He doesn`t seem to be a long term option though and that is kind of putting me off. I think after the first 2-3 weeks, we may get more information and may want some players in our team and keeping a player who needs to be moved on after a couple of weeks because of fixtures may be counter productive.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom