• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Rattata

Why does Gary Neville get so much abuse on here? Arsenal are his favourite top team outside Utd. He’s said so many times. Of course he’s going to be harsh when you’re finishing 8th ffs.
Have you really fallen for the lies of Gary Neville? Gary Neville loves Arsenal when United is doing better than us. If it's the other way around like last season his true self comes out.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
FZZvMf5XEAM2YzN

@Taylor Gang Gunners look at his PL predictions

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Ten Hag's press conferences are gold. He's like LVG but with none of the charm or hair.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
They can't be dumb enough to pull the same **** twice.

Oh **** they did

Highest any of them lot put us is 6th. Weren't bantered enough last season I see.
Mckola my goodness, if they sign FdJ, they are even challenging for the league it seems

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
FZZvMf5XEAM2YzN

@Taylor Gang Gunners look at his PL predictions

This piece of ****.

Does he never learn? The fat tub of lard has us below Newcastle :lol:.

Every year they expect us to be so much worse and themselves so much better. When does it ever pan out that way? I hope they fail even more than usual. If it doesn’t work under Ten Hag I genuinely think they’re gonna have an AC Milan esque fall off.

I’m here for it.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Need quotes.
Saka is actually class. I'd have him over either Sancho/Rashford if offered.
Like Sterling? Think people are in denial here if you can't see that Saka has been better than both Sancho and Rashford for a year now.
Yet to see it from Sancho at Premier League level, he's facing a different level of competition to what he's used to and cannot beat the fullbacks.

Saka is a very complete winger, as well as being younger, he's added end-product to his game. It's really not that tough of a take that Saka is ahead of him right now.
He's not, he's just saying that Sancho's Bundesliga goals and assists doesn't make it gospel that he's a better player. Saka has shown more at a higher level consistently.

Top Bottom