• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

sdotzdot

Established Member
I’d be very concerned about Ten Hag as a United fan.

Signing a 5’8 lad from the Eredivisie at 60m for CB in the PL is absolutely criminal business. Honestly a sackable offence in itself.

Also been chasing someone for months who played under him for years and is still doing everything he possibly can to not move to United to play under him again? The desperation is concerning, to the extent you wouldn’t be surprised to see Ten Hag in one of them stalker documentaries.

Scary times for United.
Absolutely spot on once again.

This place never learns, I am always right. Ten Hag is a fraud. Martinez at CB? Someone needs to be executed for green lighting that.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
0-1
haha new season same ****
Well well well
God we are ****e.
These players are hopeless. Until we decide to make a good rebuild with major changes, nothing is going to change.
Same ****, different manager.
FFS. Business as usual

0-2

Unbelievable
I don’t understand how a club with Brighton’s budget can sign players who look totally comfortable on the ball, yet we spunk a billion on ****e like Wan Bissaka and Lukaku.
As much as I love donkeys you can't make racehorses out of them.
Goodness bloody me.
oH MY GOD
Genuinely what the feck

Half time
Well atleast there's the world cup to look forward to
They lose their 2 best players and haven’t missed a beat. We look like we woke up 10 minutes before kick off.
Booed off at half-time in your first match as manager. That's got to be another first.
Honestly, EtH deserves this for not realizing hat McFred midfield and Maguire as captain will sink any manager
You guys need an Arteta style process and phase out the old washed up players. A complete squad overhaul is needed.

After the PK incidence
Martinez looks like an Aldi Rojo
Martinez is having a mare
VAR bailed us out there. Martinez really really stupid.
I fecking hate Danny Welbeck.
Feck off that ain’t no penalty.
Martinez is Rojo in disguise
Poor by Martinez, especially when already on a yellow.

1-2
It’s a goal!
finally!!
Get in!!!!
At least they don't have the balls to celebrate.

FT

That was Gross.
We are cursed.
Depressing, but not entirely unexpected. Get the fecking chequebook out.
Picking up from where we stopped last season. Forever ****.
Guess this means I need to be rooting for City to keep Liverpool from winning the league.
Never seen a football team so scared of the ball in my life
I will never understand how some fans were so positive going into this. This was always the outcome.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Man United have this weird thing about wanting City to win the league over Liverpool :lol: :lol:

I can't imagine wanting any London club to win the PL no matter who they are.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20220807-WA0022.jpg

New season, same old Harry.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

United have spent the same as City since like 2013, they really need to have a look at themselves...awful team.

Yeah when I looked at the spending table it actually blew my mind.

The league should be a two horse race every year but instead of Liverpool it should be Utd on City’s level.

Absolutely mad they’re not even in the CL with that level of investment.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’d be fully looking to sell Ronaldo now.

Even with him they’re doing nothing. Maguire is **** and Varane is a dusted crock. Shaw looks finished as well and AWB has regressed instead of improve.

Even if Martinez is good you can’t get top 4 off one defender. Midfield is still a shambles, they’re still starting McFred ffs.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom