• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Wasn't that impressed tbh. Past City teams were better. This didn't even come close to the centurion season games.

Might be the only one here though that thinks that way. Early anyways.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wasn't that impressed tbh. Past City teams were better. This didn't even come close to the centurion season games.

Might be the only one here though that thinks that way. Early anyways.

Lot resting on a guy up front who’s got a very shaky injury history.

They’ve sacrificed a lot of depth all over the pitch this year.

No depth at full back or up front really.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What did Moyseh mean here...

...I watched the game and it seemed to be the same way City always play, bar having Haaland up top now but it's not like David wasn't aware of them signing him :lol:

What did they do differently?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
While watching the game today I had a thought, where do you guys rank Kevin De Bruyne in terms of all time midfielders?

I genuinely can't stand City and what the represent, but De Bruyne as a footballer has to be up there at this point. He's been consistently world class for almost a DECADE now, yet he's very rarely brought up on GOAT midfielder conversations.

At this point you could easily argue he's had a better career than many of the players people typically bring up as the best ever in his position.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Haaland is frightening. Never mind braces and hattricks, he looks like he’s going to score 4s and 5s. Axe murderer.

He's like Azog the Pale Orc leading the Uruk-Hai to the opposition net. I didn't realise how quick he was, absolutely roasted West Ham's defence on multiple occasions.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
While watching the game today I had a thought, where do you guys rank Kevin De Bruyne in terms of all time midfielders?

I genuinely can't stand City and what the represent, but De Bruyne as a footballer has to be up there at this point. He's been consistently world class for almost a DECADE now, yet he's very rarely brought up on GOAT midfielder conversations.

At this point you could easily argue he's had a better career than many of the players people typically bring up as the best ever in his position.

I consider KdB to be easily the best midfielder in the world and I think he's a CL win off of winning a ballon d'or, tbh.

Btw what did you think of the game today as a West Ham fan? Can't be too disappointed losing to City, but how did you feel the game went generally?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Haaland has an aura/ability that transcends the game. Rare breed.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I consider KdB to be easily the best midfielder in the world and I think he's a CL win off of winning a ballon d'or, tbh.

Btw what did you think of the game today as a West Ham fan? Can't be too disappointed losing to City, but how did you feel the game went generally?

Standard fare. We're so far behind teams like City in terms of spending that I can't really get myself excited for it, so I tend to just have it on in the background while I do other stuff. Fully expected us to get dominated like we did and the only way we could do anything against it is us hitting the perfect day and City having a severe off-day.

Our meat and potatoes are the teams around our level and below. Anything above that is a bit of a free hit type of situation to varying degrees. I expect to give teams like you lot a real fight but teams like Liverpool and City are just operating on a different planet at this point.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Arteta:

477.jpg

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom