• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yeremy Pino

Which winger would you prefer?

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There talks about they might be willing to let him go if they get 50M€+ bid. Seem bit risky paying that on young guy even tho he very talented one and might develop to be one of best in future

Keplaz

There talks about they might be willing to let him go if they get 50M€+ bid. Seem bit risky paying that on young guy even tho he very talented one and might develop to be one of best in future
I'd take him over both Diaby and Gakpo. Seems an exceptional talent. Issue might be his age, funnily enough. He's very young.

Pulp

I cant say I know much about Pino apart from what I have read, but seems highly rated. If he can come in and be a decent backup for Saka, that would be good. As long as a cm is coming in as well, I would be happy with that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Look more sources confirming this but they still not confirming who the most serious club that want him

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Any Laliga fan can give us more info on him? Youtube highlights don't give me a reason to buy into this

Top Bottom