• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yeremy Pino

Which winger would you prefer?

• Total voters

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Why would Liverpool buy him? Salah just signed a new contract, they have Diaz and Jota and just signed Carvalho.
Sure, but they can offer him opportunity to fight for big trophies.

Also, in our pomp when we had Henry, Pires, Ljungberg, RVP, Bergkamp, Wiltord & Kanu.... Reyes still joined us & got plenty playing time.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He is a proper talent. Like I think he’s going to be a star.

Won’t help us this year but a star player is a star player. I think it gives us some depth but Pepe’s floor is going to be way higher this year.

Pino’s ceiling at this point is obviously levels above so I back the move. It’s more short term pain for long term gain.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Surprised we're not after Oyarzabal, Pep was constantly linked with him. He's proven in La Liga, double digits practically every season. Can play across the front three as well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why would Liverpool buy him? Salah just signed a new contract, they have Diaz and Jota and just signed Carvalho.

I know their fans proper don’t rate Jota. I like him myself but I’ve seen stuff about how poor he is in build up etc.

Maybe Klopp wants a proper Mane replacement. Pino’s probably a better creator than Jota.

Arsenal4life14

He looks a good player but I would much rather us go for someone with much more experience and ready to go now. We already have 2 very promising young wingers in Martinelli and Saka, It's a risk bringing someone that young in. We should be targeting a big goal scoring winger in all honesty.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pino would give them the electric pace Mane did in his earlier years at the club.

He’s better technically than Jota I’d say as well.

Jota is proper head down at times which can be frustrating for them. I like what he brings but their fans keep saying he’s an impact bench player rather than a proper starter.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This kid won’t do anything for 3/4 years until he adapts to the league.

Rattata

Pino doesn't have great pace. He's got the required technique and acceleration to succeed though.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not sure on this one, don't see how much value a 19yo from Spain would bring to the squad this season. He's only likely going to be playing EL/cups, so why not just play Pepe who's proven in the past he does a job in those comps and wait for surer thing next summer?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Why would Liverpool buy him now? Let us buy him then come in a season or two later and offer us 100 million for Saka or him. Weve still got a winger and Stan can pocket the money. Liverpool get the omelette without breaking eggs.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
I think Pino makes more sense. We need someone who
- can play at LW and RW
- A back-up for Saka and can compete with Saka
Until now, Gabi and Saka are the first choice of Arteta. It's hard to see we sign a top class winger to get them on the bench

ajamaican

Player:Saka
Have seen him play a few times and couldn’t help but see a young Alexis Sanchez every time he touched the ball.

Rattata

I think people are underrating Yeremy Pino a lot on here. He's playing for the Spain national team at 19 years old. There aren't many that have done that besides the barca wonderkids.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Dwarf Jesus Navas my Spanish friend from Ibiza said.

Makes perfect sense, the profile we need with Saka/Martinelli/ESR.

Gunners1616

Don't see how this would make sense. Unproven, same age as Marquinhos and even shorter.

We already need to find some game time for ESR , Pépé, Marquinhos and potentially Fabio Vieira on the wings. Either we bring in a proven winger or just wait for the next windows.

Martinelli/Saka/Pépé/ESR/Marquinhos/Vieira/Nelson? that's enough for 2 positions.

Just get Tielemans and call it a day.

Top Bottom