• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Tielemans won't be the worst CM signing for us, I'll be more then happy to give him a chance if we end up getting him. I'm sure there is another better CM signing then him in general but I'll have nothing against him & be happy to have him with us.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Tielemans won't be the worst CM signing for us, I'll be more then happy to give him a chance if we end up getting him. I'm sure there is another better CM signing then him in general but I'll have nothing against him & be happy to have him with us.
For the money I doubt there is. United seems to be buying Rabiot with a year in contract for 20 million. Tielemans is a starting Belgium international, EPL proven and costs like 25-30 million.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

For the money I doubt there is. United seems to be buying Rabiot with a year in contract for 20 million. Tielemans is a starting Belgium international, EPL proven and costs like 25-30 million.
KSE has given us the green light to sign that decent winger in Diaby so I'm pretty sure we'll have the money for Diaby & Tieleman. I'd prefer Tieleman over Rabiot. Tieleman is so much younger then rabiot so he'll be so much more useful then rabiot.

pettr

KSE has given us the green light to sign that decent winger in Diaby so I'm pretty sure we'll have the money for Diaby & Tieleman. I'd prefer Tieleman over Rabiot. Tieleman is so much younger then rabiot so he'll be so much more useful then rabiot.
I am not sure that Diaby will leave Leverkusen this year. He has champions league football there and word cup to prepare for.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Played well against Brentford as far as I can tell from the MotD highlights. I like him better than Xhaka for the role, problem is I like almost everyone better.

Would rather get Tonali, Caqueret or Neves.
He'd be fine and better than nothing but I would like to see more ambition.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Convinced we aren't being linked to anyone because this deal is in the pipeline waiting for our game against Leicester to be done and dusted.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Here we go, we’ve started our assault on Leicester.

He’ll be an Arsenal player shortly.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Why will he wait for us next year? What if we don't get top 4 or Mikel gets sacked etc? He'll join some cl club.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Edu negotiating in public, this one is done after our game this weekend.
rT3XzR.gif

file.jpeg

Ladies and gentleman, we got him.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Why will he wait for us next year? What if we don't get top 4 or Mikel gets sacked etc? He'll join some cl club.
It is negotiation. We pretend we don’t want him that much, Leicester say they received bid of 25M from other clubs, Edu panics and offers 30M - Tielemans x Arsenal done.

BIoodBrother

If he plays awful and scores an own goal against us, it will lower his price, and improve the CL hopes of the team he wishes to join.

He actually did that.. but with Sp**s last season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom