• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,753
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Eredivise TAX.

Martinez
Malacia
Rabiot
Eriksen
Cackpo

= Poverty window. Utd’s signings are a complete mismatch like this:

E5svVJfX0AALRIk

🤦🏽‍♂️
They linked with 4 players that make no sense buying them after their lose against Brighton. What gonna happen if they drop points against Brentford?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Gakpo now look serious target for utd. They seriously panicking.
They have basically only Sancho and some youngsters for RW, but they buy Gakpo who is LW or maybe later ST. Makes sense. You want him to be able to cut in and shoot.

It was a bit weird to see the Gakpo rumours come up again as we also need RW rotation, so not too fuzzed if he goes to United. Plus the price is higher if United gets some "competition" again.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Taking a break from here. All my bets stand btw. Just before I go, want to confirm my full support for Mick and the boys.

Always rated Arnautovic. Top player on his day.

...you almost made it to 24 hours this time, mate...one of your longer "breaks", I like the improvement 👍

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

Newcastle interested in Gonçalo Ramos. The British will come forward with a proposal in the coming days.
Benfica can sell the Portuguese striker for a value above 30 million euros.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arnautoovic seemed like Balotelli. Lots of talent except in the sanity category

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom