• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Oh my days...

...Arteta was literally...

Randall_weems.jpg

🤣 🤣 🤣

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
The most authoritarian part of me understands wanting to have strict standards of behaviour, and I guess that if you’re accountable to employers then you need evidence (even though it’s a terrible look). But why in the **** did we give him a new contract if it was such a persistent problem!?

Poorly handled by the looks of it.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Seeing what flies at the club, it's just a bit disappointing isn't it. Old news anyways but glad to have some suspicions I had about Arteta confirmed and move on.

The harsh cold reality is you can do whatever the hell you like on this earth if you are performing on that pitch. That's really what Auba got wrong here.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Seeing what flies at the club, it's just a bit disappointing isn't it. Old news anyways but glad to have some suspicions confirmed and move on.

The harsh cold reality is you can do whatever the hell you like on this earth if you are performing on the pitch. That's really what Auba got wrong here.
Yeah if he was still banging the goals it would've been water under the bridge. The lack of foresight the club showed by giving him a massive contract despite some of the issues compounded once Auba hit a rough patch. I agree with @samspade that it was poorly handled all around.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Seeing what flies at the club, it's just a bit disappointing isn't it. Old news anyways but glad to have some suspicions confirmed and move on.

The harsh cold reality is you can do whatever the hell you like on this earth if you are performing on the pitch. That's really what Auba got wrong here.

This is it, his tardiness wasn't a problem when he single handedly won us the FA Cup.

It is what it is, Aubas at a bigger and better club now anyways.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Wonder how long is the dossier

We have a 3725 page one about his failures as an Arsenal manager, dates and times, how and why it happened. He has underperformed many times, the club has got a tradition. When you get to spend that much money..

Can't discuss club culture seriously atm, so let's leave it at that

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Wonder how long is the dossier

We have a 3725 page one about his failures as an Arsenal manager, dates and times, how and why it happened. He has underperformed many times, the club has got a tradition. When you get to spend that much money..

Can't discuss club culture seriously atm, so let's leave it at that

Arteta made a dossier on Auba and his failures.

I made countless dossiers on Arteta's mistakes...

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Seeing what flies at the club, it's just a bit disappointing isn't it. Old news anyways but glad to have some suspicions I had about Arteta confirmed and move on.

The harsh cold reality is you can do whatever the hell you like on this earth if you are performing on that pitch. That's really what Auba got wrong here.
Aubameyang gave up on Arsenal let's not act like he's innocent. I wonder if he's showing up to Barcelona training late and being a nuisance?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Aubameyang gave up on Arsenal let's not act like he's innocent. I wonder if he's showing up to Barcelona training late and being a nuisance?

Would he continue to be popular with the players if he was actually being a nuisance?

He wasn't scoring, but he was running his ass off for Mikel. There's a reason we were all saying he was playing left wing back.

Willian and Luiz tried to stage a coup, but hey, they were always on time, so no harm no foul, I guess.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Last I heard Xavi was happy to keep him even with the Chelsea interest and struggling to register players.

Never said he was innocent at all, like I said I'm happy to move on anyways now that my suspicions about Arteta and the club (and the fans) are somewhat confirmed.

BigPoppaPump

Would he continue to be popular with the players if he was actually being a nuisance?

He wasn't scoring, but he was running his ass off for Mikel. There's a reason we were all saying he was playing left wing back.

Willian and Luiz tried to stage a coup, but hey, they were always on time, so no harm no foul, I guess.
Well we'd have to see the dossier unless Arteta is straight up lying. If Auba was playing poorly and showing up late constantly then it's good we got rid of him.

You lot act like he should be given special treatment and have the red carpet rolled out for him. We saw how that ended with Özil, he even stopped bothering to show up to away games up north.

BigPoppaPump

Last I heard Xavi was happy to keep him even with the Chelsea interest and struggling to register players.

Never said he was innocent at all, like I said I'm happy to move on anyways now that my suspicions about Arteta and the club (and the fans) are somewhat confirmed.
What suspicions? That you get special treatment the better you play? Why did it take you so long to figure that out? You knew this already you can't put in bad performances and expect leeway.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom