• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yeremy Pino

Which winger would you prefer?

• Total voters

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Pino ain’t my cup of tea. I think he would struggle in the PL similarly to Reiss Nelson/Jadon Sancho has. But he is very technical and with some serious gym work he could develop into a decent backup.

D

Deleted member 102404

Pepe’s a very talented footballer, even his teammates are on record as calling him the best dribbler in the squad and so on.

We/he have just completely failed at extracting it consistently.
The only person responsible for Pepe failing thus far is Pepe. We already have much better and I would hope and expect that if he’s replaced we will be better off.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Watched a little bit of him. Concerned he would be physically dominated in PL and prefer a winger who scores more frequently if we are paying huge fees. Risk IMO.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The only person responsible for Pepe failing thus far is Pepe. We already have much better and I would hope and expect that if he’s replaced we will be better off.
Ornstein says he’s well liked and trains hard, even Mikel has praised his attitude so what are you talking about really?

You even go on to say that we have much better, how is he responsible for Saka being better? :lol: Agendas got you typing nonsense as per.

Top Bottom