• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga (Out-Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Do I think they'd sell Lokonga if they could get their money back and buy Tielemans for a bit more? Yes. Do I think Milan want Lokonga? No.
Fancied us to loan Lokonga earlier in the window but with a certain situation it looked like we’d keep him.

I don’t think he’s ever going to be good enough, he’s not a kid. Get our money back and we’re good.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't want us losing Lokonga already he seem have very big potential we already make mistake with Bennacer and will put us in risk to buy 2 midfielders.

Depend on Milan offer if it's 30M+ we will consider it.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Fancied us to loan Lokonga earlier in the window but with a certain situation it looked like we’d keep him.

I don’t think he’s ever going to be good enough, he’s not a kid. Get our money back and we’re good.

If getting rid of him means getting Tielemans then it's a no brainer. We're not really in a position to have a player like Lokonga who needs time to develop. He's not going to play regularly enough here to do it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also not sure about the source we'll have to wait for more trustworthy than tuttomercatoweb journalist

ragnarock

Tonali replacement? 👀

Jokes aside I’m not much of a fan of disposing of players after one season.
Certain managers have been given more time even..

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He’s 23 in a few months, wasn’t trusted in the second half of the season and barely played well before that.
That's true and if we getting Tielemans his game time will be limited but again the numbers in midfield is still short even if it's better quality. Don't get what the reason of extending Elneny

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Milan will put some poverty bid like 15M. They took forever to buy that Belgian talent for 32M€.

Milan aren't selling tonali but we can get Bennacer back he'll be good number 6 in case Partey again decided to get injured

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Have you actually watched tonali? Or are you just a weirdo who rubs one out to new signings like I think you are?

There is no objective stance anyone can take which says Tonali is better than Partey. It’s absolutely ludicrous.

1) he hasn’t always been a nailed on starter at Milan
2) he’s a different type of player
3) he lacks the physical and dribbling qualities of Partey
4) he plays in a far inferior league and barely manages to stand out against Bennacer, who is prob a better player than him

So yeah, keep your shi*t take and shove it
My Milan mates told me Tonali is like... meh decent.
When I asked them on Bennacer they were hyping him up and said he's really good.
Levels.

Then obviously next thing I said is that Arsenal carried Milan back to the title with Giroud, Bennacer and Gazidis recruiting.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Send him out on loan and bring in Tielemans. Let us see what type of midfielder Sambi could be. Having Patino and Lokonga out on loan this season will do wonders for their development. Or cut your losses quick and try to do a swap deal with Tonali. I believe Tonali is quite similar to Locatelli and we know how much Arteta wanted that deal to happen.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

Hmm maybe you’re right. I keep forgetting that Sambi is 22 and not 18. I have advocated for him to play as a left 8, but I don’t think he should be blocking Patino’s path to the first team. I would definitely sell him if we got our money back or more, otherwise I’m not too sure and would prefer to loan him out.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
He’s 23 in a few months, wasn’t trusted in the second half of the season and barely played well before that.
It is just desperation because people don't like Xhaka or Moh.
But the kid is not ready for PL football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom