• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Pablo Mari (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Maybe you should learn to read. I didn’t mention Saka. ESRs salary is £20K a week signed not long ago.
0592032-D-6-B72-42-B4-9-C78-9085001-E37-CB.jpg
Maybe you should learn common sense then. Why would ESR agree to a new deal of like 5k per week raise, when there is Villa bid, and Saka renewed earlier to 30-40k per week?

Your numbers are plain wrong, makes no sense at all that his new contract is 20k per week. :lol:

"The 20-year-old, who has already been at the club for 10 years, was under contract with Arsenal until 2023 and earned £20,000-per-week until his new deal was agreed."

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Maybe you should learn common sense then. Why would ESR agree to a new deal of like 5k per week raise, when there is Villa bid, and Saka renewed earlier to 40k per week?

Your numbers are plain wrong, makes no sense at all that his new contract is 20k per week. :lol:

"The 20-year-old, who has already been at the club for 10 years, was under contract with Arsenal until 2023 and earned £20,000-per-week until his new deal was agreed."

They’re not my numbers bro. They’re published on spotrac.com. Even he’s on £40K, my point still stands. That’s half of Mari’s salary, and under half of Nketiah’s. No rhyme or reason.

drippin

They’re not my numbers bro. They’re published on spotrac.com. Even he’s on £40K, my point still stands. That’s half of Mari’s salary, and under half of Nketiah’s. No rhyme or reason.
Numbers you use trying to force your point, duh.

I already said Mari's wage makes no sense in this thread in case you missed it.

Nketiah's contract makes sense because his contract was ending and he had offers from other clubs.

Wages for our youngsters do make sense, and luckily our wage bill isn't inflated anymore. And Nketiah is the only one who earns a lot from them (or had a big signing fee) because of the contract situation and his improvement later in the season.

Chelsea's CHO earns like 120k per week and Sancho even more than that for example.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Wages for our youngsters do make sense, and luckily our wage bill isn't inflated anymore. And Nketiah is the only one who earns a lot from them (or had a big signing fee) because of the contract situation and his improvement later in the season.
Just to add, I do think Martinelli is on quite crazy wages with 90k/week. Nketiah is probably on 70k, but the media added the signing fee to his wages to inflate it to about 100k.

Once we get rid of Cedric, Mari, Bellerin, Runarsson - which should be doable this window - our wage bill is in tip top shape.

All that is left at that point is to actually start making some money on transfers.

drippin

Just to add, I do think Martinelli is on quite crazy wages with 90k/week. Nketiah is probably on 70k, but the media added the signing fee to his wages to inflate it to about 100k.

Once we get rid of Cedric, Mari, Bellerin, Runarsson - which should be doable this window - our wage bill is in tip top shape.

All that is left at that point is to actually start making some money on transfers.
Yeah. Although Martinelli still has 2+1 years in contract, and Saka & Martinelli are players you try to keep no matter what.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Cedric is here until his contract is up, he's not getting a better gig anywhere else.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
We probably got some loan fee as well, no? I remember we got something from Udinese as well so in the end we got almost what we paid for.

TinFish

Are Monza the fullham of Italy by any chance?

Mari is the worst kind of possible punt you can have as a club. Not young enough that you can still hope other clubs see his potencial, even if you gave him a massive wage bump and priced him out of moving to other teams.

Probably the worst signing Edu and Arteta made along with Runnason and Willian.
But he sexi

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
C'mon he's not on £20k or £40k even, whatever it says on Sportrac. Don't be naive, @drippin is right on this one. Those websites don't have a clue about contract values. ESR will be on good money now, he was highly rated by another PL team, has just been capped by England and had a massive breakthrough season before getting the Number 10 shirt.

Sorry, but there's just no way he got mugged off with a £20k contract, it's just a ridiculous suggestion, the club values him highly.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@A__G like a heartbroken housewife crying on the floor after losing her lover.

Tea's gone cold I wonder why, I got out of bed at all.
The morning clouds up my window, and I can't see at all. And even if I could it'd all be gray.
But your picture on my wall

p58822.png

It reminds me, that's it's not so bad, it's not so bad.
images

#Istandwith @A__G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom