• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I think we can find some common ground, Auba wasn't the devil and simply just wasn't performing like he could've, but on the flip side he probably wouldn't have got us top 4 if he stayed like some suggest simply because of how he was playing and how the system didn't suite him. My only issue now is the fact a lot of people now won't appreciate what Auba gave to the club which for the most part was a lot of goals in a side that was really struggling and one of the lowest points in our recent history and at times carried us on his back.

Ah! Got you. You mean your worth to Arteta’s ambition trumps all kinds of behaviour.

100%. A section of the fanbase too.

Terrible posting from the usual muppets on here. Poor post after poor post.
Agreed.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Ah stfu man.

What on earth are you going to do about it?
luimelia-smoking.gif

Erm...I can actually see what he's trying to say on this one ngl.

Not the "don't comment on it as it won't be facts", because you can definitely comment on it. But media is notorious for not giving the full picture of a situation. And obviously there will be certain ways Amazon may want to sensationalise events for "good tv" so to speak.

That said, this is the probably the closest look we'll ever get to how things were last season and then it's up to each individual to take from it what they will.

Just my 2 cedis.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

luimelia-smoking.gif

Erm...I can actually see what he's trying to say on this one ngl.

Not the "don't comment on it as it won't be facts", because you can definitely comment on it. But media is notorious for not giving the full picture of a situation. And obviously there will be certain ways Amazon may want to sensationalise events for "good tv" so to speak.

That said, this is the probably the closest look we'll ever get to how things were last season and then it's up to each individual to take from it what they will.

Just my 2 cedis.

It’s bs because these same guys will be doing the most if Auba manages to look like a buffoon.
Who said Arteta was guaranteed to look bad? It works both ways.

If the mods put up a banner saying the contents of All or nothing can’t be discussed then I might hear him.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
It’s bs because these same guys will be doing the most if Auba manages to look like a buffoon.
Who said Arteta was guaranteed to look bad? It works both ways.

If the mods put up a banner saying the contents of All or nothing can’t be discussed then I might hear him.
Here is the thing, I won't do that. We don't even know what will be said next episode. It can go either way and I won't take it serious.

By either way I mean pro Arteta or pro Auba.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This has been funny for the memes/jokes.

But to be honest, the stuff about Auba really shouldn't be getting public airing...just doesn't feel right, Pierre is like Santi level of nice too, so it feels very wrong.

I guess Mikel didn't know he would be doing this, when they agreed to have cameras in the dressing room in the year before...but it still's still disappointing.

I am hoping the full episode won't throw him under the bus as the leaks make it sound, but I am worried.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Pierre should be able to conduct himself with more grace as captain, shameful getting paid more money than Burundis GDP and not show up in time on several occasions

Team Mikel on this one

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
The fact is that we never have good information and the bests we can do is infer based on what we do get. So it’s up to the individual.

This isn’t a deal breaker for me and Mikel but I think there’s a good chance I’d have arguments with him. There’s no way I’m getting subbed on for 2 minutes and not taking it up with him in his office for instance.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Here is the thing, I won't do that. We don't even know what will be said next episode. It can go either way and I won't take it serious.

By either way I mean pro Arteta or pro Auba.
You don’t have to take a side you know… this isn’t a “you’re either with us or against us” moment despite the medias best efforts. it’s perfectly reasonable (and mature) to take a step back and say “they both made mistakes” etc. Yes it’s boring and makes for less entertainment (hence media efforts) but it’s also more accurate

Arsenal4life14

Pierre should be able to conduct himself with more grace as captain, shameful getting paid more money than Burundis GDP and not show up in time on several occasions

Team Mikel on this one
Agreed, Don't understand the hate towards Mikel on this issue. Auba was our Captain as well as our highest earner and to be late on numerous occasions when were trying to build a young team doesn't set a very good example.

Every manager has rules set within their teams and like it's been reported if Auba has been late on numerous occasions and had warnings then there is no other option for the management team than to get rid off him or you just sit back and let him get away with whatever he wants to.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
You don’t have to take a side you know… this isn’t a “you’re either with us or against us” moment despite the medias best efforts. it’s perfectly reasonable (and mature) to take a step back and say “they both made mistakes” etc. Yes it’s boring and makes for less entertainment (hence media efforts) but it’s also more accurate
It's what I'm trying to convey here in the message! :lol:

SK___

With the clown and the facepalms removed my reactions page I now look like a top poster. Huge improvement

Feel bad for that rygura guy, whose only contribution to the forum was sending them clown emojis
so that’s 2 of my favourite emoji’s gone, perhaps forever #madting #sadting

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
The crazy thing is it shows how weak Arteta's hand was that he had to put all the sh*t together on Aubemeyang, and even then it sounds like the board were gonna force Arteta to keep him.... and then he pops up in Barcelona :lol:

shoot for the top

Agreed, Don't understand the hate towards Mikel on this issue. Auba was our Captain as well as our highest earner and to be late on numerous occasions when were trying to build a young team doesn't set a very good example.

Every manager has rules set within their teams and like it's been reported if Auba has been late on numerous occasions and had warnings then there is no other option for the management team than to get rid off him or you just sit back and let him get away with whatever he wants to.
It was Mikel's fault for appointing him captain. Auba was never a model professional.

Top Bottom