• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Do the Sp**s and Man City ones have so many dressing rooms talks too?
Yeah, after Mourinho would tell them to play like c*nts Kane or Lloris would mumble an inspirational speech.

One difference I noticed with Arsenal, it's mostly Arteta doing the speaking. The only time Auba spoke in a dressing room scenario he asked for permission. It was to take the piss out of Arteta too, which I am sure was added to the dossier.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
That Auba stuff was really sad, man...he looked proper hurt/embarrassed.

He was our captain and winning goal scorer, as we won our record 14th cup...then a year later was being forced to train on his own, while Amazon filmed everything ffs...that was horrible to watch, especially when he was just sitting on his own in the changing room 😥

He was right to push though that move to Barca.
Just show up and do the job your paid to.

That’s life, it’s not hard really.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Probably that little meeting about how to score like Benzema

nothing special, but definitely better than Carlos Cuesta getting paid to pat the players on the back and tell them they can be the best in the world if they manifest it

Imagine being told to play like Benzema :lol: F*cking useless.

I got confused for all the Cuesta ratings myself, I don't really see what he does although they wouldn't be able to show his indepth work.

Interesting the coaching staff have gotten more air time than many of the players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The last episode though, gonna be brutal...that defeat to Newcastle away, smh.

If only we had a player in our squad, who had some history with winning a match a St James' Park for us that day...

:shivering:

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
When Arteta spoke about how he pulled his wife at a nightclub, how he had to dig deep and the camera switched to Yakubu's face... nah I'm done.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Also @A__G thanks for warning me about FK, but were was my heads up on Tory Jennings being on this ffs 🤬
Here:
There’s too much Rory Jennings in this. Need to file a complaint with Amazon Prime.
Manchester United Idk GIF by UEFA

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
What did he mean? They didn't show anything bad about Laca.
He probably means Laca’s film session with Stuivenberg where he told him he wasn’t arriving in the box enough to score.

Top Bottom