• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think he will still get good minutes here, tbf.

Think Tierney at left back and Olek in CM, will be how we go for "easier" matches at home...Kieran may leave at the end of this season, can't see him moving with the World Cup in December though.

Very good player, but he isn't really a Pep fullback to be honest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only if pep is desperate they'll sign Tierney. They already signed Gomez don't get why they want to send him on loan.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
People knock KT as being a cross spammer or a one trick pony but how many other players in our squad would have the likes of Man City and Real Madrid sniffing around them? Very few. Maybe Saka.

I haven't got an issue with Zinchenko benching him ( mainly due to his injuries issues) but he's a much better footballer than he gets credit for on here.

I'm certain he could play this inverted FB role and I'm sure Pep agrees if he's interested in him.

Last edited:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What tier is Telefootball?

Tierney has contract until 2026. They didn't pay Cucurella, so surely they won't pay what we want for Tierney either.

Besides Tierney isn't exactly the best inverted LB and is injury-prone.

Nothing rumour.

Maybe they don't want him as an inverted fullback? From what I've seen Cucurella is quite similar to KT: can play LCB, make overlapping runs, but probably is a bit more adept at playing infield more.

Would make sense as City would have a profile of player they want at LB, Cucurella was first choice and there scouts are probably telling them KT is the next best option.

Not going to happen anyway, no way Arsenal sell him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just don't think we ready to sell him yet if we sell him we have to look for another fullback. Maybe next season we will be more open if he continues being injury prone and Tavares improved

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I like Tierney he is not as bad going forward as some claim. Very good player. That being said he should be sold as some players just can not injury wise make the grade. I’d sell Tomy and replace him, and if Partey continues playing half a year for us he has to go to. I am so tired of this club pretending we are unfairly hurt by injuries when we continually buy and resign players who are always hurt. People may think it ruthless but a great player who can only play half a season but demands premium full year paycheck is a bad asset and really a liability.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Tierney definitely doesn't get the respect he deserves on here, maybe all the injuries have clouded people's judgements. For a long time Tierney was our only attacking outlet. He is one of the best crossers Inthe world, every cross he makes tends to cause chaos for the opposition's box.

We'd been crying out for years to have a full back with decent crossing. Yes his passing is limited, but he's amazingly effective at what he does.

If he's fit he will start, I would like to see Zinny in midfield, you can't have your most technically gifted player playing full back....bench xhaka.

Last edited:

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Tierney definitely doesn't get th reap CT he deserves on here, maybe all the injuries have clouded people's judgements. For a long time Tierney was our only attacking outlet. He is one of the best crossers Inthe world, every cross he makes tends to cause chaos for the opposition's box.

We'd been crying out for years to have a full back with decent crossing. Yes his passing is limited, but he's amazingly effective at what he does.

If he's fit he will start, I would like to see Zinny in midfield, you can have your most technically gifted player playing full back....bench xhaka.
Not to mention he has become an outstanding defender in recent years. Rarely let’s anyone beat him… it’s no coincidence his injury at the back end of last season severely screwed up our chances of qualifying for the CL.

However his fitness is worrying… hoping he can catch a break this season.

Malky

Established Member
People knock KT as being a cross spammer or a one trick pony but how many other players in our squad would have the likes of Man City and Real Madrid sniffing around them? Very few. Maybe Saka.

I haven't got an issue with Zinchenko benching him ( mainly due to his injuries issues) but he's a much better footballer than he gets credit for on here.

I'm certain he could play this inverted FB role and I'm sure Pep agrees if he's interested in him.
The lack of respect on this forum for Tiereny is crazy, not sure where the hate comes from? Because he's Scottish?
The one trick pony argument can be put to bed if they watch him for Scotland, man plays LB, LWB, LCB, even RB or RWB and has more MOTM awards playing out of position than 'super fullback, Andy Roberston' has playing as a LB.
The only issue with Tierney is his injury record, other than that he's a fantastic player to have.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
As someone who has always had Keiran in mind for a big sale, I dont think now is the time.

We need variety and depth and the Tierney-Zinchenko dynamic gives us just that. So its a no thanks from me, and Tierney stays with us.

Tom Mix

Lack of respect for Tierney is based on ignorance, being blase and one-upmanship. Anyone who has a passing knowledge of football rates him as a very good left-sided player with a tremendous combative attitude.

The one concern is with fitness - and one reason we get so many injuries is the unwillingness or inability to rotate our team so they are as rested as possible. At City he'd get fewer injuries. We'd be mad to sell him now especially since the dumb Arsenal fans will talk his value down .

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Tierney is great, but gets hurt all the time. We need to stop relying on part time players who are making premium big time wages

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The lack of respect on this forum for Tiereny is crazy, not sure where the hate comes from? Because he's Scottish?
The one trick pony argument can be put to bed if they watch him for Scotland, man plays LB, LWB, LCB, even RB or RWB and has more MOTM awards playing out of position than 'super fullback, Andy Roberston' has playing as a LB.
The only issue with Tierney is his injury record, other than that he's a fantastic player to have.

Basically a few of the big name posters on here who hold a bit of sway when it comes to forming opinions said a few things in a tongue in cheek way about KT being a plodder / spam merchant because he was getting a lot of love a while back.

Then their followers unaware that it was a tongue in cheek thing have run with it all as a legit thing.

It's pretty funny to be honest :lol: :lol:

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Basically a few of the big name posters on here who hold a bit of sway when it comes to forming opinions said a few things in a tongue in cheek way about KT being a plodder / spam merchant because he was getting a lot of love a while back.

Then their followers unaware that it was a tongue in cheek thing have run with it all as a legit thing.

I always said the forum is full of beta male simps. They need to join hustlers university ....below is my affiliate link:

😜

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Top post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom