• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Arsenal 4 - 2 Leicester City | Saturday 13th August 2022 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Spirit BOMB to these Foxes. Same team as below:

1660256206948.png

0799E111-2AF2-4BAC-807F-FAE8473D734B.jpeg

Post match, Teta needs to make A-M happy and bring out the stash of Snickers & Twix for their boy Youri Michelin as a sweetener:

EyDirzXXAAAOL7w

Got a feeling that Gabby Jesus is going to cook in this one.

I’ll say 3-0 🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Some rough results against these lot in recent times , 0-0 at king power 2016 and 1-3 against them at king power in 2018 springs to mind. Who was the manager then Trax? If I speak, muchas problemas
It was the manager who played them 22 times in the league and only lost once. That was the year the fans were flying planes overhead, protesting and shouting abuse at him as I recall, probably you included.

But hey, you keep twerking for the guy whose struggled to acheive once what you used to consider something you'd wipe off your shoe. :lol:

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
It was the manager who played them 22 times in the league and only lost once. That was the year the fans were flying planes overhead, protesting and shouting abuse at him as I recall, probably you included.

But hey, you keep twerking for the guy whose struggled to acheive once what you used to consider something you'd wipe off your shoe. :lol:

Oh yeah the fans were really ‘orrible n dat, the horrors of expressing their opinion on the matter. Truly revolting

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Got a ticket for this one, buzzing for it. Can't wait to see Saliba and Jesus, and really hope FV makes a cameo as well. 37 degrees though apparently, hopefully they still have Camden Hells in.
Could be a good game. Leicester aren't in a good place and our new boys should be able to tear them a new one at home. Expect some goals from Jesus. Enjoy bro.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Got a ticket for this one, buzzing for it. Can't wait to see Saliba and Jesus, and really hope FV makes a cameo as well. 37 degrees though apparently, hopefully they still have Camden Hells in.
I’m gonna be there too. Looking forward to it but concerned about the heat as well, mainly for the older attendants.

If you see a bearded guy with a vintage Arsenal kit + Overmars on the back that’s me 😉

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Could be a good game. Leicester aren't in a good place and our new boys should be able to tear them a new one at home. Expect some goals from Jesus. Enjoy bro.

Cheers mate, yeah I think it will be a good one. Mikel gets his water break team talks to spam tactical instructions so there's no real excuse really is there!

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I’m gonna be there too. Looking forward to it but concerned about the heat as well, mainly for the older attendants.

If you see a bearded guy with a vintage Arsenal kit + Overmars on the back that’s me 😉

Yeah, will certainly be the hottest game I've ever attended, will be tough for a lot of people.

Snap! Planning on going in my Wrighty bruised banana 93 top! Enjoy mate!

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Posted Ødegaard and Mes, 2 quality "number 10s" showing Leicester how it's done...with that theme, have to end the nostalgia in this thread with THE number 10...

...loved how Highbury was perfectly set up for teams to park the bus against us due to it's small size, but we were so good that we still ripped everyone apart there...Arsenal at our very best!

I was at that game, Anelka hat trick, what a monumental waste that was.
He would have been as good as Henry (maybe better) if he had stayed under Wenger instead of listening to his idiot brother.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Tomi Tierney and ESR will be with squad. Vieira might play u23 game first before joining first team.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah he took your lunch money here @UpTheGunnerz u have to do way better than that, lazy effort

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Good feeling about this. Rodgers is stretched out wide after a rough ending of last season and a horrible summer, he is ripe there for the proverbial pounding.

4-1 Arsenal

Saka, Jesus, Eddie, cheeky Gabriel M header

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom