• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Imagine being told to play like Benzema :lol: F*cking useless.

I got confused for all the Cuesta ratings myself, I don't really see what he does although they wouldn't be able to show his indepth work.

Interesting the coaching staff have gotten more air time than many of the players.
They just show the coaching staff saying basic cliche stuff. I'm sure thats normal but they did them no favours

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
To be honest most of the comments here could have been written in advance based on how people see Arteta…just seems like people pick out pieces to reinforce their pre-existing beliefs (either for or against Arteta)

Personally find it interesting and not as cringeworthy as it could have been. The parts touching off mental health was interesting. Saka is obviously a gem but that’s not exactly a surprise. Arteta comes across as ruthless - surprised he gets so much flak about it considering the same people wanted Arden’s burned at the stake for being too forgiving or accepting of certain behaviors.

Still an interesting watch

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ok only at the start of episode 5, but weird how Edu, Vinai and Garlick all seemed to be decide the logical solution was to reintegrate Auba to the end of the season. The solution most of us suggested at the time too especially when Vlahovic looked unlikely.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
They just show the coaching staff saying basic cliche stuff. I'm sure thats normal but they did them no favours

That chat between Cuesta and Ben White was vomit worthy. That dude looks like he just hangs around the club.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Watched the first 6 episodes, you really can't take much away from them imo, I reckon it's maybe a representation of about 5% of what goes on behind the scenes.

If anything it does Arteta dirty a bit, portraying him as nothing but a passion merchant authoritarian. Despite the gripes people (probably rightfully) have with him, I'm in no doubt he's likely a world class coach, but we see virtually none of that.

The doctor and Carlos Cuesta come across very well though.

9jagooner

Ok only at the start of episode 5, but weird how Edu, Vinai and Garlick all seemed to be decide the logical solution was to reintegrate Auba to the end of the season. The solution most of us suggested at the time too especially when Vlahovic looked unlikely.
Reinforces my belief at that time that we could have kept him till at least end of season. And not had to rely on only Eddie and Laca.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Just got to season 4 and this isnt bad at all, been reading the comments on here and people well over analysing without even watching it :lol:

Got people calling it Arteta propaganda and not even seen an episode?

Dont get why people want to be hipsters and not watch it because everyone else is..

We definitely got a weird fan base on AM.

Tir Na Nog

Reinforces my belief at that time that we could have kept him till at least end of season. And not had to rely on only Eddie and Laca.

It seemed like it was Arteta alone who had the problem, makes me think that everyone else at the club basically thought that it wasn't that big of a deal, or certainly wasn't bad it that we should weaken the squad because of it.

I reiterate too, Tuchel, Klopp, Wenger and Emery never had a problem with Auba. 4 incredibly successful top managers in their own rights. It's fine if Arteta wanted to move beyond him, the character assassination is something I'll never buy. Look he's in his 30's and we're probably better off with Jesus now so it's worked out, I think what they've done in this documentary is excessive.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Did anyone find the January transfer planning conversations between Edu and Richard Garlick as interesting as I did?

It seems like there's a very clear preference for a specific group of players who demonstrate certain attitudes and principles like Nketiah, and those outside of it really don't have much chance of getting any minutes.

As a club, we're clearly trying to set benchmarks to change the culture and mindset, which comes with pain and casualties along the way and there will be more.

As I've said in another thread, I get it - risky but interesting to see how it unfolds.

Tir Na Nog

Did anyone find the January transfer planning conversations between Edu and Richard Garlick as interesting as I did?

It seems like there's a very clear preference for a specific group of players who demonstrate certain attitudes and principles like Nketiah, and those outside of it really don't have much chance of getting any minutes.

As a club, we're clearly trying to set benchmarks to change the culture and mindset, which comes with pain and casualties along the way and there will be more.

As I've said in another thread, I get it - risky but interesting to see how it unfolds.

I liked how they always seem to keep faith in Eddie even after such a long period of barely playing at all and when he did he never really did anything eye catching. I think almost everyone on the outside had buried his Arsenal career and assumed he was just leaving on a free at the end of the season. Even in the documentary they highlighted him a bit even when he was only playing cup games, felt bad that he was subbed vs Liverpool so early too as it meant it would be months before he got another real chance. Can only assume he's someone who gives maximum effort in training and has looked so good that there was always a possibility that they'd be willing to give him another go and thankfully for him his chance did come. It's such a remarkable turnaround for him when you think about it. As the season began he was 3rd choice even behind Balogun now he's the only one of those 4 still here this season having earned a new contract and given Henry's number.

I've always been a fan of Eddie so I'm personally pleased for him, but if you had of asked me last season I would've said there was no chance of him staying and turning things around. So fair play. I hope there's more focus on that in the latter episodes, because it's stuff like that I'd find much more interesting.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Just got to season 4 and this isnt bad at all, been reading the comments on here and people well over analysing without even watching it :lol:

Got people calling it Arteta propaganda and not even seen an episode?

Dont get why people want to be hipsters and not watch it because everyone else is..

We definitely got a weird fan base on AM.
You slam others for analysing without watching and claim you've reached Season 4 you joker :lol:

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Steve Round in the politest way possible telling Laca he needs to, you know, occasionally get into goal scoring positions if he wants to score goals. Legendary stuff!

Did feel a bit sad seeing how depressed Laca was about his form and how his confidence had totally gone

Latest posts

Top Bottom