• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Arsenal 4 - 2 Leicester City | Saturday 13th August 2022 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Spirit BOMB to these Foxes. Same team as below:

1660256206948.png

0799E111-2AF2-4BAC-807F-FAE8473D734B.jpeg

Post match, Teta needs to make A-M happy and bring out the stash of Snickers & Twix for their boy Youri Michelin as a sweetener:

EyDirzXXAAAOL7w

Got a feeling that Gabby Jesus is going to cook in this one.

I’ll say 3-0 🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You could argue the club still hasn’t recovered from him leaving.

Probably the end of Arsenal as a top club looking back.

I would say loaning Wilshere to Bournemouth on deadline day in 2016, though losing Cesc was a blow too.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This was meant for @A__G but quoted @Riou
If we had knocked Barcelona out, we could’ve won it that season and gotten Wenger that elusive CL. RVP was fit and firing, Walcott was doing well and if Cesc/Nasri’s fitness could’ve been managed anything was possible.

Surely they would’ve handled Shakhtar in the QF after beating them “on aggregate” in the group stages. A semi-final against Real Madrid would have been tough but I would’ve backed the team to get though. Then a Wembley final against a United team we played off the park a few weeks earlier at the Emirates. Huge what if moment in Wenger’s career.

andeoch1

Optimism is great and we should be, but this isn’t like a blackpool team guys come on. Maddy and Vardy will give us a lot to think about and tielemens will be playing for his life
I don’t see Vardy troubling our back line today. He is way past his prime and lost his speed( still a poacher though)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Nah, we haven’t competed for the league since he went. Never been close.
That’s our own doing though, the owners didn’t want to spend.

100% would’ve won the league had we signed Özil and Higuain. We came up short that season against Leicester after Giroud didn’t score for 3 months. Wenger said it was Özil or Higuain.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

100% would’ve won the league had we signed Özil and Higuain. We came up short that season against Leicester after Giroud didn’t score for 3 months. Wenger said it was Özil or Higuain.
Barely remember 15/16, I’m sure Sp**s were the ones challenging and they bottled to let us second at the end.

Riou

Imagine if the club could have pushed for Auba in the summer of 2015?

Prime Sanchez-Pierre-Özil attack would have brought the title back to The Arsenal.

Auba and Giroud would have been a great pair of CFs to have too, very different strengths.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If we had knocked Barcelona out, we could’ve won it that season and gotten Wenger that elusive CL. RVP was fit and firing, Walcott was doing well and if Cesc/Nasri’s fitness could’ve been managed anything was possible.

Surely they would’ve handled Shakhtar in the QF after beating them “on aggregate” in the group stages. A semi-final against Real Madrid would have been tough but I would’ve backed the team to get though. Then a Wembley final against a United team we played off the park a few weeks earlier at the Emirates. Huge what if moment in Wenger’s career.

@A__G coming out of posting retirement with a top bins finish.

He dusted off his 1999 Predators for that strike.

Riou

Barely remember 15/16

It's the worst year of football ever, barely any team in England played well that whole season.

We were awful, ffs...which was weird, because in 14-15 I thought we were really building something with how well we were playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom