• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Arsenal 4 - 2 Leicester City | Saturday 13th August 2022 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Spirit BOMB to these Foxes. Same team as below:

1660256206948.png

0799E111-2AF2-4BAC-807F-FAE8473D734B.jpeg

Post match, Teta needs to make A-M happy and bring out the stash of Snickers & Twix for their boy Youri Michelin as a sweetener:

EyDirzXXAAAOL7w

Got a feeling that Gabby Jesus is going to cook in this one.

I’ll say 3-0 🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Martinelli showing Chelsea that the player they want for 90 mil is really valued around 9.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yeah bro that video really set me off on Edu. Don’t think I can still look at him the same way still.
I mean talking about a Dad sucking his teenage daughters toes is weird to me but I wouldn't expect more from a grown man with a Central Cee avi.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
of course he is whistling a nothing foul before that against us, but now elbow on the neck is nothing

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
No signings is lazy analysis IMO. A working system and cohesion matters, first and foremost. Look at Brighton for example.
Completely agree. I actually really like how defined Leicesters identity is. I think id feel a little disappointed if I were a fan that they may have no quite grabbed their moment in the recent past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom