• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Arsenal 4 - 2 Leicester City | Saturday 13th August 2022 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Spirit BOMB to these Foxes. Same team as below:

1660256206948.png

0799E111-2AF2-4BAC-807F-FAE8473D734B.jpeg

Post match, Teta needs to make A-M happy and bring out the stash of Snickers & Twix for their boy Youri Michelin as a sweetener:

EyDirzXXAAAOL7w

Got a feeling that Gabby Jesus is going to cook in this one.

I’ll say 3-0 🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
he’s just signed a new contract but I’d still take dewsbury-hall over Tielemans I think

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't drop off too much now, put them to the sword and make a statement this half...that THE Arsenal are back!

Legend14

Established Member
Its a great tactic if you have the players (which looks like we do). He essentially steps into midfield and we have 3 CB’s covering in behind. It’s a part of the reason we’re able to dominate the midfield.
What’s funny is that I was laughing at the inverse fullback idea before we acquired him. Big fan now. Fully apologetic to the poster who tried to convince me.

Goonnar

Zinchenko is world class on the ball, he's technically been our best player by a mile.

The left hand side is really interesting, Xhaka has been able to make free third man runs all game. If we can upgrade there with someone more dynamic that can make the most of that freedom, we really are in buisness.
I agree with you there. But honestly it will be difficult for him against teams which have intense wingers. Likes of Liverpool, Chelsea or Spuds. He is technically a better player when we have the ball but defending wise I still rate Tierney higher than him IMO

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we improve on Xhaka. Someone better on the ball, more agile and quicker burst of acceleration and get a RW competition for Saka, we can become so much more dynamic.

Xhaka has made that 3rd man run unmarked about 4/5 times this half, completely unmarked. His lack of dynamism means we can't fully take advantage of it, but I'm more than confident Zinchenko picks that run out every time. Someone that can offer what Xhaka does with the added dynamism is what we should be looking for, unless FV is the plan eventually for that position.

I was just noticing that my tv provider has an app so I can stream in my phone. I have been using bad streams whenever Im away from home for last year. FFS...

Legend14

Established Member
Xhaka doing well as 8 but him lack speed making things difficult but he playing very well.

Martinelli is joy to watch fofana who is so talented can't keep up with Martinelli speed.

Saka and Ødegaard bit disappointing they usually destroy teams at Emirates
The good thing is that we can look forward to them stepping it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom