• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Arsenal 4 - 2 Leicester City | Saturday 13th August 2022 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Spirit BOMB to these Foxes. Same team as below:

1660256206948.png

0799E111-2AF2-4BAC-807F-FAE8473D734B.jpeg

Post match, Teta needs to make A-M happy and bring out the stash of Snickers & Twix for their boy Youri Michelin as a sweetener:

EyDirzXXAAAOL7w

Got a feeling that Gabby Jesus is going to cook in this one.

I’ll say 3-0 🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I agree with you there. But honestly it will be difficult for him against teams which have intense wingers. Likes of Liverpool, Chelsea or Spuds. He is technically a better player when we have the ball but defending wise I still rate Tierney higher than him IMO

Agreed. It's great to have both.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Good match from us. 2 stupid goals conceded, but we actually never looked like we had any troubles at all with Leicester. It's looking really good.

Tell.

Really should've hit them for 7 or 8.

Strange game as we didn't even need to go into 3rd gear. Brendan is dusted, Leicester need a change,

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

A couple mistakes that we need to iron out. Otherwise we were top draw, Jesus could’ve had 4-5 easily. Leicester could not manage our movement in the final third, they look well off it.

I’m excited to see this side to up against some better opposition. Need to see where we actually stand.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Looking a bit shaky at the back but really good going forward, not many teams could live with that movement, energy and pressing.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We scored 4 like I said we should pre game, disappointed to be conceding 2 in a game like that but you'd take a 4-2 over the 20 1-0's we had last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom