• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Arsenal 4 - 2 Leicester City | Saturday 13th August 2022 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Spirit BOMB to these Foxes. Same team as below:

1660256206948.png

0799E111-2AF2-4BAC-807F-FAE8473D734B.jpeg

Post match, Teta needs to make A-M happy and bring out the stash of Snickers & Twix for their boy Youri Michelin as a sweetener:

EyDirzXXAAAOL7w

Got a feeling that Gabby Jesus is going to cook in this one.

I’ll say 3-0 🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Stream was awful 2nd half, can't comment much but expected better than conceding 2 goals

Scoreline wise reminded me of Soton with Caballero on goal last season. Yeah we were better and the win is deserved, but unforced errors helped us a good bit.

Leicester needs a new keeper, and solve the situation with the players that probably are thinking on leaving. If something happens to Vardy they'll probably be on relegation form for a bit

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

That was a solid performance by us tonight, unfortunate GJ couldn't get his hatrick & we couldn't get more then 4 goals, we should have got more then 4 tonight, a bit of shaky defence tonight at times too. Eitherway, how much better we are looking already earlier this season compared to last season too is a positive.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Offensively we'll always look good With G.Jesus he could had 5 goals today and Leicester were playing 3 at the back too. Martinelli little by little is evolving that great news for us.

It's all about we control games and dominate from here because we look good

Ind0Gunnerz

Happy with the win!!

Now looking for Brentford to make
our day better!
Hoping for more Martinez jokes after seeing how quality zinchenko has been in the first two games. Particularly against Toney.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Offensively we'll always look good With G.Jesus he could had 5 goals today and Leicester were playing 3 at the back too. Martinelli little by little is evolving that great news for us.

It's all about we control games and dominate from here because we look good
With Zinchenko, our left side look very dangerous.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tielemans just not impressive to me, I really don’t see an improvement there…
Its about different profile imo he won't be massive upgrade but we need option in midfield can't play Thomas and Xhaka all season

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Jesus is obviously MOTM but Martinelli was equally great as well as Xhaka who was majestic in his advanced role with some clever runs and pressing.

Saka, Ode and Partey were off the pace and need to up their game quickly.

I liked how the mistake didn't affect Saliba as he continued to show great awareness. Loved the support he got from the crowd too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom