• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Learn how to dominate games mister mikel. How many times i gonna repeat that.

Otherwise good start now go to edu tell him to stop pissing around and get midfielder and winger

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
We took 8 league games laat season to score 6 league goals. This season its taken 2 league games. Are we back trusting the process or is it too soon to say?
Too soon. We scored 4, but probably should have scored 6-7 and they still got two charity goals based on individual mistakes.

Another thing that's still an issue is Arteta is waiting too long to make subs and they're not always the most inspired.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service

Otherwise good start now go to edu tell him to stop pissing around and get midfielder and winger
I dont think this is gonna happen consistently without absolutely top notch mf personel. Partey+Øde too inconsistent and xhaka can't turn. Getting toward that de bruyne/bernardo silva/fernandinho quality is the next problem.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Good start, but this man has us depending completely on Xhaka, the last bastion of Wengerball. Few years ago that would be a cardinal sin.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I dont think this is gonna happen consistently without absolutely top notch mf personel. Partey+Øde too inconsistent and xhaka can't turn. Getting toward that de bruyne/bernardo silva/fernandinho quality is the next problem.
Yes bit frustrating we giving teams chance when we should just dominate and keep ball better.

Kav

Established Member
Kav I feel like I’m watching Arsène Wenger being birthed. It’s incredible.
If he can get us a title and have us playing free flowing football and a few cups many of us will have to change our views on him.

I must say though that he’s a really passionate and intense manager. He does care about his job a lot and I respect some of the things he’s doing but I also think he’s ****ing up in a lot of ways and that probably has to do with him being new to this thing and learning on the job.

My criticisms about him have always been based on a standard that I apply to all managers. Whereas others have more patience with him for his mistakes I don’t. I feel like if you’re going to take on managing this great club that I have loved for almost thirty years you need to be doing your best. That’s all. Some call me an outer for it. I call it standards.

That being said if he can do half of what Wenger did then he would certainly earn respect from a lot of fans. Time will tell.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'm not knocking any of the young lads as mistakes happen but it's been a bit of a theme with Arteta for a season or so now. We look fairly in control and we give away a sloppy goal, often out of the blue.

We won the game so I'm happy but it needs to be addressed going up against the big sides. You can afford to concede 2 soft ones against Leicester. You can't against Man City or Liverpool or even Sp**s.

Very happy with the 4. The 2 irritates me a little.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. The lads put on a good show.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Agree, once we reach that level of controlling games for 90 minutes, we will be the third best team in the league.

Its happening this season, just watch.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Good recruitment this summer and a strong start to the season.

When you've got Brendan paying us that much reverence in his pre-match press conference you know that something special might be going on.

Big credit to Arteta because I was very much disillusioned at the end of last season, he's quieting people like me so let's see how the season proceeds.

blaze_of_glory

Good on him, honestly. He and the team looked completely done at this point last season (and I definitely wanted him gone) but he has shown the club was right to stick with him. I doubt we'd look any better at this point if we'd brought someone else in, and there is a lot to say for stability and letting something grow.

Nothing proven yet until we get in the CL or better, but this is night and day from where things were.

Thay must have put some special dressing on that paella at Tenerife Deluxe Hostel.

You seem optimistic. 👏

Im optimistic of many good games this season and top6 finish! Im just trying to be a supporter and enjoy each day in my life.

And its a hotel. 4 stars mate. Maybe you can hope at next flight and join me and I can introduce you to girls? You like puzzy right?

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm not knocking any of the young lads as mistakes happen but it's been a bit of a theme with Arteta for a season or so now. We look fairly in control and we give away a sloppy goal, often out of the blue.

We won the game so I'm happy but it needs to be addressed going up against the big sides. You can afford to concede 2 soft ones against Leicester. You can't against Man City or Liverpool or even Sp**s.

Very happy with the 4. The 2 irritates me a little.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. The lads put on a good show.
That’s what happens when you sign young players though, growing pains you can say.

Top Bottom