• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
He's a lot better than I thought, basically Pep is an absolute criminal to have neutered this guy so much.
People are forgetting the hype Jesus had when he was 19. He was looked at as the next great Brazilian forward. His raw ability was never in question.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Was near world class..his play away from the goals. The pace,dribbling, passing amd then that beauty of the first goal amd the poachers of his 2nd . Top class

Malky

Established Member
What's funny is that I thought £45m was good business even though I didn't fully appreciate how good he was, now I think £75m would have been a good price.
Was he always this good at City? I always thought he was a classy player, but it feels like Arteta signed him, told him he's the main man here, shown confidence in him and now we're seeing a more improved version of Jesus.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Was he always this good at City? I always thought he was a classy player, but it feels like Arteta signed him, told him he's the main man here, shown confidence in him and now we're seeing a more improved version of Jesus.

Could be, obviously I've not seen every City game like a lot of people here but Arteta saw him every day in training for years so would have known exactly how good he was.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

At times. He was the guy who got them CL goals on big matches and a fairly capable Aguero replacement whenever he was injured

From what City fans said, when he's not on this form we might be remembering the times of Giroud like droughts for a bit until he gets going again

ash_rasul

This guy got 2 and could have had 5, I remember lots of games where Laca didn’t even have a shot. Such a difference.
Superior pace, superior agility, superior dribbling/technical ability, superior fitness. Put that all together and uptick in impact is not altogether a massive surprise.

Not to downplay the effort of Laca as he did have his positive moments for us, but the difference in ability between the two is fairly significant right now.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡

“I’m not a robot that stays put” is that a dig at Pep’s style? 🧐
shots fired fight GIF by Desus & Mero

Latest posts+

Top Bottom