• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Expectations are so high at United largely because of their fans that they have been unable to make decisions to construct the groups to provide the structure they desperately need. They need a reset yet fans are calling for them to spend absolutely obscene money every summer, which they have done.

They aren't capable but they have backed and supported the club. At one point, we had the Kroenke's who were doing neither (backing the club, nor bringing capable people). Kroenke's also took money out of the club so at the end of the day, what is it? We're clearly on a different trajectory now than United and I don't think that's squarely on our ownership mate.
But if you have an executive group who keeps failing because they don’t have the talent to succeed, who’s job is it to make changes?

If you have a player who produces a stinker, it’s the players fault. If the player continues to produce stinker after stinker, and it becomes clear he can do the job, it’s the managers’ fault.

If you have a manager who makes a bad signing it’s the managers fault, if he continues to make bad signing after bad signing because his talent id ability is low then it’s the higher level decision makers’ fault.

Utd have produced stinker after stinker when it comes to decision making for years and years. It has to be on the owners to find better people.

If we have it your way and they have been bowing to pressure, then they need to recognise this as a mistake and change the way they do things.

When something’s gone on for so long I can’t see any other conclusion.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Sancho is like Nelson, they’re just so passive it’s weird. Like they’re afraid to just go for it.

Obviously he’s performed at a much higher level than Nelson over in Germany but there’s similarities there IMO.
They don't have the athleticism for it.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
His little lash out at Jamie, "Sp**s have failed for 20-30 years" ...Gary is rattled there and it's hilarious.

Neville doesn't even act professional anymore, reacts like a teenager on twitter ffs :lol:
I don’t like Neville but he’s perfectly right in saying that is starts from the top with the Glazers. Redknapp and others like Souness repeatedly dismiss this yet they had no problem when Liverpool fans were campaigning against Hicks and Gillet.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This Ten Hag guy, away against maybe the most direct team in the league, plays a 5"7 CB, with Fred, Fernandes and Eriksen in midfield...

Say what you want about Arteta but he at least acknowledged instantly the importance of physicality on this league.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don’t like Neville but he’s perfectly right in saying that is starts from the top with the Glazers. Redknapp and others like Souness repeatedly dismiss this yet they had no problem when Liverpool fans were campaigning against Hicks and Gillet.

In the end he's right. In any failing organisation fundamentally the responsibility lies at the top. They hire the people who hire the people that make the decisions ect.

But stuff like predominantly shopping at his old club/Dutch league, thinking a 5"9 CB PL with no power is a good idea ect would concern me if I were a United supporter.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
How is this the take away? Redknapp is a f*cking idiot. Utd are a rotting mess.

For years that weasel Neville has laid into Arsenal's players yet when its Utd its the 'owners'.

You telling me that talent wise the Utd squad is worse than Brentford and Brightons, its not. The players just arent doing it for whatever reason.

Yes they got owner issues but that Utd squad shouldnt be getting spanked 2-0 and 4-0 against those clubs.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For years that weasel Neville has laid into Arsenal's players yet when its Utd its the 'owners'.

You telling me that talent wise the Utd squad is worse than Brentford and Brightons, its not. The players just arent doing it for whatever reason.

Yes they got owner issues but that Utd squad shouldnt be getting spanked 2-0 and 4-0 against those clubs.

Theyre really not far off, go through their team, disregard the reputation the media has built for these players and its extremely poor.

Ronaldo aside I'm not touching any of them with a barge pole.

myoldarsenal

One of the most vomit inducing clubs, every time something goes wrong the finger is immediately pointed to the Glazers.

All quiet when they’re dropping £££ in the transfer market though.
100%. They have spent almost as much as City since 2014. Its hilarious everything is the Glazers' fault seemingly.

Top Bottom