• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 2 (Aug 13-15)

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Seriously though, why the **** would you buy him to be a CB? Absolutely mental. They need to hope they can convert him into a midfielder otherwise they've got a £55m dud on their hands.
Also, even worse, if you have a short-arse CB who has played once, poorly, in the EPL, don't stick him in for a tricky away game at one of the most aerially dominant teams in the country, who's absolute speciality is monstering short centre halves.

As has been stated, ETH's principles need to be shelved sharpish if he wants to make it to Xmas, because these guys simply can't play that way, and are all traumatised. Ericsson looks like he's got the Alexis 'let me go back' vibes just as quickly.

TornadoTed

Established Member
It's pretty mad that only City, us and draw aside one of Sp**s or Chelsea are the only clubs not to drop points by the end of gameweek 2.

UltrasID

Draw is always the best solution when our opponents play, but today I really want Chelsea to win.

As soon as Conte flop it's better for us.

With our schedule and form we can have 5/5 before United.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Draw is always the best solution when our opponents play, but today I really want Chelsea to win.
My brain says a draw will be the best outcome for us between Chelsea - Sp*rs but my heart hopes Chelsea absolutely smash Sp*rs so people can shut up about those overrated w*nkers, I'm kind of sick of it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thoughts on BT having a permanent woman co commentator and sky having Karen on every game mate? @GDeep™

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Forest's first Prem game on tv since 1999.

Sky gives them the commentators that normally do the Championship :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seriously don't get utd sell Henderson and kept de gea he look more confident on ball than de gea.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Westham need few good players Soucek Coufal and Creswell easily can be upgraded Benrahma is not PL footballer too.

Top Bottom