• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
That's why loans are perfect for young players. They need minutes and experience in professional leagues not only in sub23. This why I think Lokonga needs it as well. You can't expect them to develop warming a bench for 3 months and playing 1 minute against Crystal Palace.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That's why loans are perfect for young players. They need minutes and experience in professional leagues not only in sub23. This why I think Lokonga needs it as well. You can't expect them to develop warming a bench for 3 months and playing 1 minute against Crystal Palace.
I agree, so why did you give me a clown emoji? I was being sarcastic. Withdraw it and give me a thumbs up if you are man

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I agree, so why did you give me a clown emoji? I was being sarcastic. Withdraw it and give me a thumbs up if you are man
Clowns are funny, and that was funny! ... I changed it and give you a funny emoji babe!!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Thought you were more diplomatic. Four days is something. Happy wife = happy life.
Tbh disagreements in relationships are usually a symptom of something else underlying that might need discussing unless one of you are anal. Any problem, no matter how big or small, can be overcome very easily between two normal, balanced people pulling in the same direction 🥰

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
20 ligue 1 goals should be his aim. He’s more than good enough.
Think he'll win a few more pens though, he's matching the defenders for power and speed at the moment. Just refreshing to see a team actually pass to him in space.

EDIT: Reims a man down now, this ref has been terrible.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Very positive game form him so far. Few touches but impactful every time. He's much more powerful and quicker than the Clermont defenders aswell.
I want him getting more touches though. I feel he needs to learn how to work his way into games, make more of a physical impact on them arrive in certain spaces better, become more rounded, like Eddie has. I was definitely too impatient with Eddie, hopefully Fol can use him as inspiration.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I want him getting more touches though. I feel he needs to learn how to work his way into games, make more of a physical impact on them arrive in certain spaces better, become more rounded, like Eddie has. I was definitely too impatient with Eddie, hopefully Fol can use him as inspiration.
I don't think that's much of a problem to be honest - the teams he's played for outside of Arsenal have been a Middlesborough team that hates strikers and this Reims team that obviously isn't very good and have to launch balls towards him in the channels. He ended up with 22 touches of the ball which isn't bad considering he played an hour or so and Reims were a man down for a bit of that. I think as he grows in importance to the team he'll start to get more of the ball in deeper phases but he seems to be playing more on the shoulder.

Top Bottom