• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Fantastic game yesterday he was all over the pitch leading the attacks and then getting back to help out in defence when needed, I don't know what distances he covered in the game it must have been pretty high and in that heat as well is impressive, I hope that we don't over play him and burn him out like we have done so many times in the past, players like Fabregas, Wilshere, and Bellerin, were all played a lot at young ages,

We have ESR and Nelson also gagging for game time, I think as soon as Martinelli is in the 'red zone' in terms of injury risk then ESR will also see plenty of game time.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Great game from the lad amongst others. Now my only concern is loyalty. Will these young prodigies stay loyal to the club when clubs like City and Madrid come knocking? Time will tell.

I do hope for once we have a group of players at their peak actually stay at Arsenal. This is the only way a title challenge can be achieved.

Also the facade outside emirates stadium needs to be updated.

Well the positive thing is that all of the star young players should hopefully hit their peak or near their peak at around the same time. This hopefully means they are more likely to stick together as they'll be performing at a high level together.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Great game from the lad amongst others. Now my only concern is loyalty. Will these young prodigies stay loyal to the club when clubs like City and Madrid come knocking? Time will tell.

I do hope for once we have a group of players at their peak actually stay at Arsenal. This is the only way a title challenge can be achieved.

Also the facade outside emirates stadium needs to be updated.
Agree with this. We've built a decent team of youngsters, now the next thing we need to do is ensure that they stick together. Starting with Saka and Saliba this year.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Good to see Martinelli finally get some recognition. A week or a so Ivwas defending Madtinelli against scrap posters on he viewed Martinelli a weak link that will cost us point and wanted a a upgrade brought in (I strongly disagreed).

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I don't want to be mean about Pepe but I think it's an interesting comparison when you look at his trajectory vs Martinelli's. By most accounts, Pepe still doesn't speak fluent English and while the lack of gametime is obviously a factor, we've not seen a shred of improvement from him since he arrived. We don't see a dedication to being great. Martinelli on the other hand has worked tirelessly from day one, going to English classes in his off time, spent the lockdown in the weight room getting stronger and just very clearly has the hunger to maximize his talent and bring this club back to where it should be. Mentality is so so imporant. It's the difference when talent is similar between you being a Quaresma or a Cristiano. I'm so proud of this kid. He's the kind of player and professional that you want a whole team of.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

People was ****ting on his left foot before. Martinelli remove ammo from you whiners everyday.
Maybe time to change Avi to his new shirt tho.

Great goal with his left, and amazing game from him.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Good to see Martinelli finally get some recognition. A week or a so Ivwas defending Madtinelli against scrap posters on he viewed Martinelli a weak link that will cost us point and wanted a a upgrade brought in (I strongly disagreed).

I put Martinelli in the same bracket as Saliba - both young, both with obvious world class potential and both will make mistakes. We just have to be patient because the upside is so obvious.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

At this rate, he looks to be 36 goals and 36 assists in PL to be fair.
Motivation Good Luck GIF by Britannia on EPIX

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He probably saved the match with that goal to kill any of their momentum once again, it was one of his best performances for us

Bit too much about Fofana though, everyone was sending him to the floor on that match. Probably distracted by that Chelsea move.

Corbulo

Gabriel Martinelli grabs you in his iron claws, lifts you off the ground and scorches you with his breath.

He's a mixture of ogre and party animal, monster and heavy metal band, Falstaff and Joker, ferocity and jovial smile.

He plays like an eagle descended from a mythology accessible only to the initiated. Have you seen the devices in the scrapyards, where there's a scrap heap waiting to be crushed? That's pretty much how Martinelli plays his football.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Not had much to say about the 2 matches we've played so far but Martinelli has been absolutely incredible for both of them IMO. Feels like he's added a couple of gears.
He legit played a masterclass performance against Leicester. Can't think of anything he did wrong the whole game. He was physical, great on and off the ball, especially defensively. His ball retention, link up and decision making have improved so much, he took his goal on his weaker foot and it was clinical. RVP would be proud of that finish. He even won the header that led to the Saka chance that Jesus really should have scored from.

bergholt

He legit played a masterclass performance against Leicester. Can't think of anything he did wrong the whole game. He was physical, great on and off the ball, especially defensively. His ball retention, link up and decision making have improved so much, he took his goal on his weaker foot and it was clinical. RVP would be proud of that finish. He even won the header that led to the Saka chance that Jesus really should have scored from.

He's always had the right mentality but I don't think his body was ready yet, just turned 21 and it feels like his strength and stamina are finally getting to where he needs them.

Top Bottom