• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,463

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
FT7SSzgXoAE0W56.jpg

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nunez getting a red so early in his pl career is gonna set his reputation like xhaka. He'll get ****ed over by the refs.

He almost got sent off vs Liverpool in the champions league. Very easy to wind up. I listened to a bit of the match on talksport. I find it interesting that people think Nunez gives Liverpool a different dimension. Like Trent can suddenly cross it to someone.

Nunez isn't good in the air and he isn't good at holding the ball up. He literally played the majority of last season as a LW and then in a two man strike force. He has a knack for being in the right place but if he isn't scoring he isn't offering the team much. Same for Haaland.

When you look at actual football ability they are genuinely lacking. They are physical specimens but this is England. Every defence has physicality. Nunez won't be able to bully defences.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
He almost got sent off vs Liverpool in the champions league. Very easy to wind up. I listened to a bit of the match on talksport. I find it interesting that people think Nunez gives Liverpool a different dimension. Like Trent can suddenly cross it to someone.

Nunez isn't good in the air and he isn't good at holding the ball up. He literally played the majority of last season as a LW and then in a two man strike force. He has a knack for being in the right place but if he isn't scoring he isn't offering the team much. Same for Haaland.

When you look at actual football ability they are genuinely lacking. They are physical specimens but this is England. Every defence has physicality. Nunez won't be able to bully defences.
To be fair, Haaland will make things happen out of nowhere because of his speed and strength. He has an ability to generate opportunities where they shouldn't exist. Already watching PL players just bouncing off him, and his acceleration is insane. Don't think any other player in the league wins the first penalty vs West Ham or makes that assist for Gundogan

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
To be fair, Haaland will make things happen out of nowhere because of his speed and strength. He has an ability to generate opportunities where they shouldn't exist. Already watching PL players just bouncing off him, and his acceleration is insane. Don't think any other player in the league wins the first penalty vs West Ham or makes that assist for Gundogan

Jesus.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

On top of that for me it doesn't look like City are set up to get the most out of Halaand. If they set up to release him or provide him with crosses he'd get loads of chances and score loads. He looks a bit lost. Pep wants him to come deeper to help with build up when it's not really his game. And many of the wingers and CAMs bypass him and take the shot on for themselves when they could be putting him in for an easier chance.

Pep actually preferred Kane over Halaand and you can see why. Kane is much better at linking up play while dropping deep. I tend to think Pep is trying to make Halaand into something he isn't.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Anderson was also barely doing anything.

I think Nunez was probably frustrated with his own misses and stuff like that, but even just the slightest touch set him off and there are far rougher CB's about than Anderson. What Anderson doing was very tame for the most part, it was only when Nunez first attempt to put his head into that he got slightly aggressive.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool firm favourites for top 2. I think they will be weaker this season. Teams will try and exploit the space behind Trentnd their main ability was a high press in conjuction with goals.

I don't think Nunez and Diaz give more than Mane on the ball.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

So imagine spending your night sending death threats because of football game. Have to cancel social media it's gone beyond joke.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is why I'll never like that club, it's a ****ing cult. It's not enough to support the club literally every supporter has to subscribe to the fact their manager, players and fellow fans can do no wrong, everything is always someone else's fault.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom