• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal | Saturday 20th August 2022 | KO 17:30 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1660584032619.png

7B62D0EC-C17F-4B13-A2DF-713FF0C092C7.jpeg

Not sure how serious Ben White’s knock is but if he’s out then just bring in Tomiyasu. Otherwise the first eleven will be unchanged, hopefully Fabio Vieira will be on the bench for this one.

I reckon this will be harder than everyone is expecting it to be. They’re playing at home, live on Sky and looking to bounce back after being bullied by Man City. I’m sure Gary Neville and the Sky gang are patiently waiting for this one but do teams really stand a chance when we’ve got Jesus conquering stadiums???

674CC61F-9D79-440D-925E-BA73E9A1A822.jpeg

And Edu finally paying off the refs:

A97ED6E6-2383-49DF-A4AB-57903D08CDBD.jpeg

Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal 🔴⚪

Legoooooooo

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I remember when you used to call him ‘sexy legs’ 🥲
83ffea3cc87b914c99a9a187488b50531500655432653.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is part of the reason I think a winger that can play left or right is important, Smith is just so unreliable.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Bournemouth were a bit of a bogey team for a while so we must start on the front foot, go ahead and be relentless. Not sure if Solanke will be fit for them but I trust our forwards to fo a good job. 0-4 hopefully.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The worst for me in that regard is Son. Every time I put him in my squad he does nothing, every time I sell him he gets a hat-trick or something. So I just don't put him in my squad at any point now. He's barred.
I hate the Spuds so viscerally that I could never put one in my fantasy squad or my FIFA squad so that's not a problem I have. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom