• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

jgirolami

Was it not Jorginho that pulled Gwens hair? No card Given and was on a yellow. But everyone saying now Romero was a red. Well ain’t that typical.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Was it not Jorginho that pulled Gwens hair? No card Given and was on a yellow. But everyone saying now Romero was a red. Well ain’t that typical.
Fellaini. He had just cut his own hair, so it was likely regret and jealousy.

These hairpullings have to be straight red with VAR. It's so unsportsmanlike conduct. It should be a one match ban even afterwards if VAR doesn't see it. It's ridiculous, childish stuff. Should not be seen in football.

Next they will allow ***** slapping, kicking in the nuts or something.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
These hairpullings have to be straight red with VAR. It's so unsportsmanlike conduct. It should be a one match ban even afterwards if VAR doesn't see it. It's ridiculous, childish stuff. Should not be seen in football.
:bullseye:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Fellaini. He had just cut his own hair, so it was likely regret and jealousy.

Next they will allow ***** slapping, kicking in the nuts or something.
Funny is that head butts, even if only leaning your head against an opponent are 100% straight red cards even though there is hardly a touch, like when Pepe did it. Such weird interpretation what is violent conduct and not...

drippin

Funny is that head butts, even if only leaning your head against an opponent are 100% straight red cards even though there is hardly a touch, like when Pepe did it. Such weird interpretation what is violent conduct and not...
I thought Dean and co retire but they stay as VAR refs. Can't find the words for it. Punch to the gut.

Those bald pricks are likely envious of others having lush hair so let's these things go.

drippin

Andhing with hair is that if you have long, pullable hair it's fully your fault.

Cut that stuff out son, you're playing football.
And if you have a punchable face, get a cosmetic surgery or opponents should be allowed to smack you.

@Riou wouldn't it be great if they combined WWE & football in the future? Imagine that beautiful sport!

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

My mate told me it was a headbutt and I was expecting something proper juicy, then I saw that **** and tbh I see worse every week out in London.

drippin

At least he accepted
They need to have a meeting with the higher ups, and define what is violent or unsportsmanlike ffs. This stuff doesn't belong to football, it's something girls might do when they fight.

This stuff ruins the beauty of football, and is very bad example to kids. It's baffling.

Is Mike Dean saying that there are different levels of hairpulling in football? If you pull lightly, it's okay? Because he says he saw the hairpulling and didn't act.

They said Dean and co. will retire and here we are, goddamit. A recurring nightmare. :mad:

drippin

****in too late now, isn't it :lol:
Yep, but it's kinda amazing that Dean is able to admit his mistake.

And in the end it doesn't matter because Romero got injured for a few weeks so the ban wouldn't matter. Plus the game ended 2-2 which is the best result.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
It is so obvious, especially on the United matches. They really helped them in both their wins. Rashford's goal was a clear offside that they showed a very awkward camera angle with blurred lines, then today a clear penalty from McT handball wasn't even checked on VAR.

This loser we have today v.Fulham is another of their bunch and White or Gabi should be very careful.

Top Bottom