• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Brooke Norton-Cuffy

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Nice - I think he's ready for Premier League, but if he bosses it in Championship - he will have a stronger case next season.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Nice. A good successful Championship loan for a year, and he can usurp Cedric next year, saving us from needing to buy a RB.

Tomiyasu, Norton-Cuffy and White should be good enough, we need a path for top rated youngsters.
New contract is a great piece of news for one of our most talented academy prospects. Don't think it mentions which club he's going on loan too, but regardless, he'll get experience in a good league and hopefully that gives him a pathway to the first team next season.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Great news.

Stick it out with Tomiyasu, White and Cedric one more season and integrate BNC in the first squad next year.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Seems to have good physical qualities but clumsy as hell. That’s my early impressions of him and my judgement on players is second to none on here.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Let's ****ing go!!!
From the article: "Norton-Cuffy recently signed a new contract with Arsenal and told the club’s official website that he is likely to go on loan to a Championship club soon."

We have Tomiyasu, White and Cedric as RB.

Norton-Cuffy needs good amount of games this season so for me Championship loan is the only option.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
We have Tomiyasu, White and Cedric as RB.
One injured 80% of the time, BW is more of a CB, and Cedric is not a football player (barely a human).

I'm not against the loan, but I would imagine we would be able to give him some minutes in domestic cups and the EL

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

One injured 80% of the time, BW is more of a CB, and Cedric is not a football player (barely a human).

I'm not against the loan, but I would imagine we would be able to give him some minutes in domestic cups and the EL
It's similar to why Saliba went on loan rather than having Holding's place. These young guys benefit a lot more from getting a lot of experience rather than some games here and there.

White can play inverted RB, basically just like Tomiyasu can. It's clear they planned it like this for Saliba to come back. Cedric is good enough for many easier cup games.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think he was playing defensive mid yesterday too, its amazing how quickly he has stepped up to the rigors of Championship.

Top Bottom