• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Not only do you have the logical reasoning of a cabbage but you are a liar, Arteta called it a successful season he is the pope of you Sexuals after all.

I'd have rolled out the red carpet had I known I was getting a visit from the president of the Low IQ Crew™

I notice two of your paid up members responded to your zinger as well, good lads.

However, something you and they may not have noticed (even though its been pointed out repeatedly) is that we were talking about fans and not staff.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I'd have rolled out the red carpet had I known I was getting a visit from the president of the Low IQ Crew™

I notice two of your paid up members responded to your zinger as well, good lads.

However, something you and they may not have noticed (even though its been pointed out repeatedly) is that we were talking about fans and not staff.
Why would you even consider total collapse to Sp**s in humiliating fashion an ok year, DJCrapstar? I call that a heart wrenching debacle. But I guess some people like you are comfortable being laughingstocks. Maybe you sexuals are into the masochism to me your Ok year was a kick in the nads.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Why would you even consider total collapse to Sp**s in humiliating fashion an ok year, DJCrapstar? I call that a heart wrenching debacle. But I guess some people like you are comfortable being laughingstocks. Maybe you sexuals are into the masochism to me your Ok year was a kick in the nads.

ExJEO3aWQAU1C_k.jpg

shoot for the top

The Office Kelly GIF

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I'm yet to hear one of these name a single Arsenal fan who is happy with a 5th place finish, but just watch them run with the narrative anyway.

Farzad Stoned

Man like DJCrapstar brev
This is their insane logic. Let’s say you go to a party first half is great you are socializing and cruising, then your worst rival clowns you in front of everyone and beats your ass and takes your stuff while the rest of the party laughs at you. Then you ask them so how was the party and they will tell you it was ok not a bad party. Wtf, Conte clowned us and took our CL spot and exiled our arse to Kazakhstan 🇰🇿 on Thursdays. That is an ok season? Jeez no joke they must all own gimp suits or something

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

This is their insane logic. Let’s say you go to a party first half is great you are socializing and cruising, then your worst rival clowns you in front of everyone and beats your ass and takes your stuff while the rest of the party laughs at you. Then you ask them so how was the party and they will tell you it was ok not a bad party. Wtf, Conte clowned us and took our CL spot and exiled our arse to Kazakhstan 🇰🇿 on Thursdays. That is an ok season? Jeez no joke they must all own gimp suits or something

I just liked the nickname I wasn't actually following the ting

Farzad Stoned

I'm yet to hear one of these name a single Arsenal fan who is happy with a 5th place finish, but just watch them run with the narrative anyway.
You fools called heart wrenching debacle an ok season, what color is your gimp suit and when you pay someone to whip you do they make you say:”Thank you Sir may I have another?”

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I don't mean to interject in this grossly entertaining exchange, but tbh DJMarkstar is only asking for a name of a fan that was happy with 5th.

If y'all can provide that I can resume....still wasting my life on an Arsenal forum....

images

Farzad Stoned

I don't mean to interject in this grossly entertaining exchange, but tbh DJMarkstar is only asking for a name of a fan that was happy with 5th.

If y'all can provide that I can resume....still wasting my life on an Arsenal forum....

images
You said it was an ok season tell me in what Universe is getting clowned by your worst rival and exiled to Kazakhstan on Thursday Ok? When before Arteta has that ever been considered ok? You said it wasn’t a good season but it was ok, it was abject humiliation when it was time to do the business

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Happy with 5th? Dunno anybody who would come out and admit that.

Crapping on 4th back in the day yet calling 5th progress in the current day though? :eyess:
Claiming Emery wasn't good enough but saying Arteta can't be expected to do anything with the same squad? :eyess:

The kinda man that say these kinda things do exist..

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
You said it was an ok season tell me in what Universe is getting clowned by your worst rival and exiled to Kazakhstan on Thursday Ok? When before Arteta has that ever been considered ok? You said it wasn’t a good season but it was ok, it was abject humiliation when it was time to do the business
Mate weren't you extremely Arteta in 1 year ago, even after seeing him finish 8th and get booted out of Europe? I remember people calling you hairspray.

Some people have more patience you know, considering other factors exist which keeps the patience stand.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Oh I did? I'm getting old here my dear friend Farzad, do me a favour and quote me to remind me where I said it was an ok season, cheers mate.

Slug457

had I known I was getting a visit from the president of the Low IQ Crew
No need.
If what you claim is true that's even more disturbing, then the manager clearly has lower expectations on what constitutes success than all the fans. If so surely he is unsuited to the job. It's not however as I've seen/heard guys say last season was a success, their arguments being we had the youngest team in the division, had been on a downward trajectory for a while and so to get us back competing for a top 4 position again was a success. I disagree with it but it is a view that exists.

I've conceded your right about aspects about my initial post, saying fans were "happy" with 8th is wrong, many were content with it but not happy, sort of implying that Arteta fans were do or die last season/season before then moved the goal posts is a exaggeration, some were but the majority have been willing to give him time up till this point. But your argument about no fans considering last season a success when the manager himself does is absurd :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Oh I did? I'm getting old here my dear friend Farzad, do me a favour and quote me to remind me where I said it was an ok season, cheers mate.
No you are correct it wasn’t you my mistake some other guy @db10_therza i believe and DJCrapstar my apologies

Latest posts+

Top Bottom