• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
According to forbes apparently
You sure?

I don't know how accurate this is or whatever but it says a 1% debt/value ratio

Manchester United on the Forbes Soccer Team Valuations List

vs United with a 13% debt/value ratio

And Barca with a 15% debt/value ratio

crude calculations tell me that

1% of £1.6bn is £16m debt
13% of £3.7bn is £481m
15% of £4.2bn is £630m

Again, no idea if this is accurate or whatever (or even if my calculations are worth anything) as the figures are from May but I don't see how we could have gone from £16m debt to £600m debt in one transfer window having spent about £100m

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

You sure?

I don't know how accurate this is or whatever but it says a 1% debt/value ratio

Manchester United on the Forbes Soccer Team Valuations List

vs United with a 13% debt/value ratio

And Barca with a 15% debt/value ratio

crude calculations tell me that

1% of £1.6bn is £16m debt
13% of £3.7bn is £481m
15% of £4.2bn is £630m

Again, no idea if this is accurate or whatever (or even if my calculations are worth anything) as the figures are from May but I don't see how we could have gone from £16m debt to £600m debt in one transfer window having spent about £100m
I am only quoting what i saw in passing, nobody really knows anyway.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Those collapses don't affect billionaires. They get bailed out by the politicians they own. Worry more about all of the elderly people with reverse mortgages.

Doesn’t he own the property side though?

Swear his business is built off the back of buying up land for his wife and the company.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Swear his business is built off the back of buying up land for his wife and the company.
He's more of a developer though. It's not like he's flipping residential properties that are going to be empty. Most of his land investments are so he can put something that continuously makes money there so I doubt he'll feel a scratch when the bubble bursts. He'll probably increase his wealth because properties will go into foreclosure and he'll have the assets to scoop them up at a fraction of their prior worth. Whatever we think of Kroenke, he's not like a Trump level ***** who burns businesses to the ground. He's been successful because he clearly knows how to operate. I don't know exactly how his wife's finances are used but guys like Stan are never going to feel economic problems like an ordinary person. They've always got a parachute.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

Walmarts are typically surrounded by strip malls. He buys up the properties around the Walmarts for development. His wife doesn't really have anything to do with Walmart. She just inherited money from being a daughter of a founder who passed away but she doesn't work for the family business - she's not on their board nor is she an executive.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

What's up with this guy, why won't he stop spending?

Still got that ranch to build.

JENSON_GUNNER

Walmarts are typically surrounded by strip malls. He buys up the properties around the Walmarts for development. His wife doesn't really have anything to do with Walmart. She just inherited money from being a daughter of a founder who passed away but she doesn't work for the family business - she's not on their board nor is she an executive.
I believe some of the sports teams Stan brought are in her name and the rest in Josh's name. Or was it just for North American sports teams because of some NFL owner rule?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

I believe some of the sports teams Stan brought are in her name and the rest in Josh's name. Or was it just for North American sports teams because of some NFL owner rule?
Yes, NFL owners are not allowed to own sports teams in cities that also have other NFL franchises. If Stan owned the Denver Broncos, it wouldn't have been a problem, but with the Rams it was an issue. His wife is technically the owner of Avalanche and Nuggets but it's under control of a family trust which is run by Josh.

Regista21

They're near the top in terms of payroll with every single team they own. The issue is that Edu and Arteta are Woodward/Ole level ******. If we had a quality manager and DOF spending this money, there's no reason we couldn't be clear of Sp**s and chasing down Chelsea, Liverpool and City with what's available to us.
Actually, we would. Arsenal has been absolute trash for almost two decades. Pretty much not a single player in the world who has been born from the late 90s remember Arsenal as a winning team, but as hard bag for teams like Barcelona to moan in the early stages of the Champions League. Now, players born in the late 90s and forward are the players up to 25 years of age now. Many of them entering their prime. Who would move to Arsenal? No one wants to be part of a failed project.
Tottenham has been managed in pretty decent fashion for over a decade now. They have brought some young players, developed them and kept them. Players like Son and Kane. This has allowed them to compete at the highest level. With a manager like Conte, it's no surprise where they are.
On the other hand, Arsenal has been stable, not even good, just stable for less than 3 seasons. Two of those seasons in the middle of a pandemic. It's natural that it takes sometime to get rigged of past players that don't fit anymore, bring young talent and develop it to a competitive level that can attract top talent. In my opinion, this happened in 2021-22. Arsenal had a spetacular window, bringing great players like Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, Ben White, guaranteeing Odeegard, but also developing local talent, like Saka and Smith-Rowe.
In 2022, so far, Arsenal has managed to bring Saliba, easily the best defender in France last season, and Gabriel Jesus, a player who has the sort of cap growth to be a star and bag 20-30 goals a season. Vieira is also a good talent. Zinchenko is a good rotation player. If they can bring a great center midfielder to control the tempo and improve some players like Martinelli and Smith-Rowe, Arsenal would be on quarter-finals Champions League level. Being on that level, it's much easier to bring top talent and raise the bar to reach champion level.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How convenient considering you used Pepe's installments as examples of us not having money.
All football transfers are paid in instalments. Again, I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Pepe money was paid out in longer than normal instalments, which you might be referring to.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

All football transfers are paid in instalments. Again, I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Pepe money was paid out in longer than normal instalments, which you might be referring to.
Exactly what I tried to tell you during our argument and you weren't having any of it. Must've been your brother posting that day.

Top Bottom