• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nicolas Pepe (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

What does this mean?
Dunno how it sums up his career. Did great in France. Did ok at spells here. Confidence shot. Didn't work out at a struggling Arsenal.

Had he cost 35m he'd been viewed differently.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So we signing a winger now right?

You would think we would push for that with a week to go. We couldn't go for anyone until Pepe was definitely done as if we did, we would have both sets of wages and an unhappy player bloating the squad.

We currently have 24 outfield players. 23 when Pepe goes. We also want to move on AMN and Bellerin. That would take us to 21. Arteta wants 22. So one signing brings us there:

Gk: Ramsdale, Turner, youth gk
Rb: Tomi, Cedric
Cb: White, Saliba
Cb: Gabriel, Holding
Lb: Tierney, Zinchenko
Cm: Xhaka, Lokonga
Dm: Partey, Elneny
Am: Ødegaard, Vieira
Rw: Saka, Neto?
Lw: Martinelli, ESR
Cf: Jesus, Nketiah

Pretty solid.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Leicester would be better for us... If he performs there we could get decent offer from the PL.

At Nice, no matter what he does, they won't pay more than what Marseille paid for Guendouzi.

I think if he scores 15 goals, a team will pay roughly 20 million for him. He will do so better there than he would Leicester considering the adaptation and language was part of the problem. He will feel much happier at Nice and start performing no doubt.

That will make people question Arteta like they did with Saliba, but that won't matter if we sign someone.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You would think we would push for that with a week to go. We couldn't go for anyone until Pepe was definitely done as if we did, we would have both sets of wages and an unhappy player bloating the squad.

We currently have 24 outfield players. 23 when Pepe goes. We also want to move on AMN and Bellerin. That would take us to 21. Arteta wants 22. So one signing brings us there:

Gk: Ramsdale, Turner, youth gk
Rb: Tomi, Cedric
Cb: White, Saliba
Cb: Gabriel, Holding
Lb: Tierney, Zinchenko
Cm: Xhaka, Lokonga
Dm: Partey, Elneny
Am: Ødegaard, Vieira
Rw: Saka, Neto?
Lw: Martinelli, ESR
Cf: Jesus, Nketiah

Pretty solid.
That’s 20 if my calculator is correct.

Leaf Go Green GIF by Davios Video Production

@hydrofluoric acid

Shame it didnt work out for Pepe. Has there been a more unfair treatment of human being than Pepe? Maybe Jesus. IDK.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I think if he scores 15 goals, a team will pay roughly 20 million for him. He will do so better there than he would Leicester considering the adaptation and language was part of the problem. He will feel much happier at Nice and start performing no doubt.

That will make people question Arteta like they did with Saliba, but that won't matter if we sign someone.

13 none penalty goals in his peak 18/19 season for Lille, so I doubt he matches that after being innactive

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
You never know. Reinvigorated. Nice have some other decent attackers. I think he will do well there. Double figures is what I hope for.

I hope he does well, 1 of the things I held against Arteta was I can tell there's a player there and I'm sure Wenger would of got a Pepe firing on all cyclinders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom