• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pedro Neto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Cause I agree with your criticism of all those guys, maybe except Tomi. He had injury problems, but when he was healthy, he was excellent at least defensively. And it's more important to me for a defender to know how to defend first before anything else. I criticize Saka all the time. Especially some of his touches and shooting without conviction. It's just hard to take you guys criticism seriously when it comes to Saka because it was so obvious you guys loved that *** Pepe and wanted him to make it here so bad even though he was overpriced and there was a more technical, more powerful and cheaper option who came from the academy and is arsenal true and true. So I started questioning if y'all are Arsenal supporters or agenda merchants?
It’s just coincidence really, Pepe’s left now and I’m still going to be pushing for Saka to drop into midfield until I change my mind about him. What’s my agenda for criticising Partey? Because I want El Neny starting games? Same thing applies to Tierney, Ødegaard or the others. I just call it as I see it but I’m a known Pepe fan so people put 2+2 together and get 7😂

It’s a good thing he’s leaving because now my Saka criticisms won’t just be read as “hurrr durrr he just wants Pepe to start” :lol:

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
It’s just coincidence really, Pepe’s left now and I’m still going to be pushing for Saka to drop into midfield until I change my mind about him. What’s my agenda for criticising Partey? Because I want El Neny starting games? Same thing applies to Tierney, Ødegaard or the others. I just call it as I see it but I’m a known Pepe fan so people put 2+2 together and get 7😂

It’s a good thing he’s leaving because now my Saka criticisms won’t just be read as “hurrr durrr he just wants Pepe to start” :lol:
I was pushing for the raphinha signing cause I thought it would take our attack to another level. Plus he can play LW and RW so he'd give Saka and Martinelli competition. It's a long season and I don't want any player becoming complacent. I'm not a fanboy of any one player, just want Arsenal to play great football and win big trophies. That's my main agenda, so then I can banter Chelsea, Man United, Sp**s and Liverpool. Don't really give a **** about City.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thought there would be more enthusiasm for him. But reading through the past few pages the mood seems to be mostly down on him.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Thought there would be more enthusiasm for him. But reading through the past few pages the mood seems to be mostly down on him.
I'd be really happy to sign him & sure many others feel the same, he is a top talent.
However people are concerned about his injury which I understand...othere simply always prefer hyped shiny things from other leagues.

Legend14

Established Member
I'd be really happy to sign him & sure many others feel the same, he is a top talent.
However people are concerned about his injury which I understand...othere simply always prefer hyped shiny things from other leagues.
Keep in mind that we signed Vieira for 35m. He seems to be our risk investment with future potential. Had we not signed him then maybe a risk on Neto and his injury is possible. For me, no. I think he is a year off from evaluation.

If we have only one signing left, the player must have an immediate impact. The time is now, we need to be more urgent.

Fabregasm

That's the fact. If Neto is at Benfica or Sporting Lisbon everyone be raving over him.

I'll be thrilled over this signing as well, one for the future, quality not too far away to challenge for first team, adds to squad depth and pretty sure he can make instant impact in League/FA Cup ties/Europa when he's fit. This will give ample rest for the first team and we can see less injuries while not sacrificing too much in quality

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Well A-M told me that Kulusevski and Nkunku were trash so this must be a good sign.

Surprised by the reaction tho, I think this lad's a serious talent and can add a bit of unpredictability to our attack.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
We aren’t getting him at the price Wolves are asking for, so it’s a bit of a moot point really.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Knee injury doesn't really bother me, no more a risk than signing a young player outside the league.

Not to mention we were drooling over Gnabry earlier in the summer, a player with multiple knee issues. Also hasn't slowed Martinelli down.

With advances in treatments they just don't seem to be the death sentence they once were for a players agility.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Got a Wolves work mate who’s a season ticket holder, asked him about Neto and he didn’t care. Says Neto is too inconsistent. Doesn’t really rate him.
Make no mistake, if he we sign Neto he’s definitely going to be a project signing. Right now he’s behind Saka and Martinelli in his development, but I really rate his potential so I’m willing to bite and let Arteta coach some chinks out of him.

Edit: provided the money is right of course. You shouldn’t overspend on a project signing.

Last edited:

G0D

Almighty
I'd be pretty excited about signing him in all honesty - not sure if he would start over Saka or Martinelli but he'd get significant minutes from the bench end and could push both Martinelli and Saka to perform considering he can really play on either side.

Any drop-off from either of them and he'd be straight in the team.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Can't say I watch that much of Wolves (other than when they play us or the occasional other top 6 side), but they are a relentlessly boring side. So I haven't noticed Neto all that much and his stats look extremely underwhelming. What's the hype around him? Genuine question from someone that's ignorant of him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I don’t give a **** what your mate said tbh. Get him to sign up and we’ll speak to him directly or let no more be said of this mug.
Same mate that said Emi Martinez was sh*t when he was on loan there. Guy clearly knows ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom