• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
It's been like that since I started watching Arsenal 20 years ago, so not shocked by how refs treat us.
Yeah I agree, that McNair leg breaker on Wilshere haunts me - not even given as a foul. But it seemed like every other other than say utd under Soskjaer it went down a notch recently. It feels like we're good technically again so every premiership team has decided the way to manage that is to foul and kick us more than usual

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This ref today was abslout crap he booked Jesus and Palinha for going at each other's and there was no need because there wasn't past accident between both before. Ignored alot of fouls for both teams too.

Howard webb won't do s**t other than there will be automatic penalty to manutd every week.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
This ref today was abslout crap he booked Jesus and Palinha for going at each other's and there was no need because there wasn't past accident between both before. Ignored alot of fouls for both teams too.

Howard webb won't do s**t other than there will be automatic penalty to manutd every week.
Most Australlian football fans were saying he was absolutely atrocious and couldnt work out why he was brought over when he was announced. Oddly think Webb was a decent ref just let the on field stuff get to him too much, especially at Old Trafford.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

Fouls are football, handbags aren't

Superb game control imo

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Most Australlian football fans were saying he was absolutely atrocious and couldnt work out why he was brought over when he was announced. Oddly think Webb was a decent ref just let the on field stuff get to him too much, especially at Old Trafford.
Still I'd give him chance because other refs in this league far worse. Just like plsyers he'll need to settle because in PL it's huge difference

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Think Webb will help. Was a good ref, and at least could tell the difference between dangerous play and normal fouls.

I started writing a tweet complementing Gillet's officiating in the first half, and while I was typing he made 3 bad calls in a minute, before subsequently losing control of the game for a bit.

That said there are worse in the EPL! At least tubby Moss has finally retired. Was never great, and by the end was always so far behind play that he'd frequently guess decisions there is no way he could see clearly.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Yikes. He was the ref for nld. Still can't get over that pen he gave to son.
He is heavily pro-Sp**s. He allowed Kane's brutal two-footed tackle on TAA and then many other cases.

We will certainly be at the end of some shockers at OT then.

D

Deleted member 102404

Yikes. He was the ref for nld. Still can't get over that pen he gave to son.
The PGMOLs new go to guy for big Arsenal games.
Did a perfect job for them with his blatant cheating in the NLD last year to hand Sp**s 4th place - or more specifically to hinder us getting it.

D

Deleted member 102404

Yes i just saw its new rule and better replays shows crystal Palace player didn't allow Ederson to play release the ball
As with all these rules, it remains to be seen whether they are applied equally to all teams.
Maybe I am just a cynic but I am not confident Ramsdale gets a free kick for that. I hope we don’t have to find out.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Can someone remind me what is the VAR for? I understand Saka not being given the penalty, he should have maybe tried to force himself more out of the Mings embrace. But still that might have been a penalty.

This referee (commentator said he is from Merseyside) allows to grab players heavily even with both hands.

I mean, Kamara was allowed to put both of his hands behind Ramsdale's back for many seconds so Ramsdale could not move. And this was not a foul according to any referee? Going to be interesting to watch EPL if this is allowed in the future (it isn't, there are only special rules against Arsenal like Luiz penalty "foul", Martinelli double yellow etc.)

kamara ramsdale.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom