• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Paredes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Juve seem only want loan with option plus psg pay part of Paredes 150K wages. No wonder they'd rather send him to we can get him on loan and pay all his wages

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Juve the problem they facing with psg it seem not only they want him on loan but they still can't agree option to buy fee and also want psg pay part of his wages this season.

We have a chance if we can convince Paredes to join us. Dealing with psg won't be issue

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
This would be a good signing, if we were in the Championship.
No signing, unless we're really lucky, is going to be ideal under the new circumstances.

We're scraping for a midfielder.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Panic at the BBQ

Grill-on-Fire.jpg

Gunners1616

Juve seem only want loan with option plus psg pay part of Paredes 150K wages. No wonder they'd rather send him to we can get him on loan and pay all his wages

Also Juve already have plenty of options with Rabiot Zakaria Locatelli Pogba (out few weeks) Miretti etc.. Even Arthur is still there.

I would be surprised if we go for Paredes though. He is not our usual "nice guy". He is never very far when there are scuffles... Need a guy like that but not sure Arteta can handle him.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
A CM! Not just an CM but one that's levels above our current crop of CMS.

Please be true!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Dont know who this player is and never seen him but Im gonna guess he is white?

Unlike a lot people on here I don't base my opinions on a footballer based on race, hair colour, if their bald, if they are "dripping" (or whatever the youngsters call it) or if they are a fan of love Island.

Purley on their peformance on the pitch, I'm odd in that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom