• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danilo dos Santos de Oliveira

Status
Not open for further replies.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
The problem for me is this guy may need to play a significant amount of game time now.

Are we not better going for a more mature, tried and tested player? This guy may be good but there's got to be an acclimatization spell considering his age and the league he's coming from.

You'd think he'd probably not be fully up to speed till next season even if the quality is there.
Pretty much where I’m at with this transfer.
It’s a punishing role where you can’t really afford mistakes. This is why I don’t get the hate for elneny on here - yeah he’s not the most glamorous or the best at forwards distribution but he very rarely makes mistakes. Anything else is a bonus. Part of the reason Xhaka has looked amazing recently is because he’s been pushed up where his mistakes are less consequential. Partey has a couple mistakes every game and they’re magnified because of the role he plays.

I’d rather we played it safe and went for a “percentages” guy with PL experience.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The problem for me is this guy may need to play a significant amount of game time now.

Are we not better going for a more mature, tried and tested player? This guy may be good but there's got to be an acclimatization spell considering his age and the league he's coming from.

You'd think he'd probably not be fully up to speed till next season even if the quality is there.
This guy or another is getting thrown straight in. Sink or swim. What can possibly go wrong.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Palmeiras just went through their first semi final in a gauntlet of semi finals.

Danilo was suspended ao he didn't play, it's a two game ban so he will only play if palmeiras make it to the copa do Brasil finals.

Think this will be done in January, but we could always overpay a bit and get him now.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Palmeiras just went through their first semi final in a gauntlet of semi finals.

Danilo was suspended ao he didn't play, it's a two game ban so he will only play if palmeiras make it to the copa do Brasil finals.

Think this will be done in January, but we could always overpay a bit and get him now.
I've probably asked this before, but do you rate him? I think you said "yes, but raw" last time?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I've probably asked this before, but do you rate him? I think you said "yes, but raw" last time?

I don't watch a lot of brazillian football, just keep up with results and overall league stuff.

Palmeiras are in a massive high right now, that's 3 years in a row they're going for top titles, so that will color a lot of the perception from people rating their players.

Again, Mari was a center piece on Flamengos league winning team.

Having said that, it's obvious the club has been tracking him for a while, so it makes it a bit less risky in that aspect.

It's a huge step up tho.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
He is connected to Kia Jooarabchian's network. So we should stay far away from him. But if we sign him it confirms that the Kia connection and agent driven approach didnt totally disappear when Raul left as Arseblog and others tried to claim.
I don't like the way Kia or these big agents operate but there is a massive difference between using him for pretty much all ur signings & occasionally for a player.
Players have agents so paths will cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom