• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danilo dos Santos de Oliveira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Might be a good player but this thing of just cornering the Brazilian market because our dof is Brazilian feels pretty uninspiring
We like the portugeezers as well tbf🤣
Nothing wrong with a Brazillian. We should use EDU to our advantage. I'm sure if we had dropped big bucks on that guy who had just gone to West Ham or Bruno G before he went to the toon everyone would be stoked.

I'm a touch disappointed he ain't called Gabriel tho NGL😜

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The Match that made Arsenal buy Danilo

Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office
@A__G levels of assumptiveness there.

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I think we will have to change our name from AFC to BFC Brazil Football Club we are starting to get a lot of Brazilian players in the team it would be great if they can all play like Jesus and Martinelli.
If next summer we get Ruben Neves and Tavares comes back, we'll have a portuguese colony here. Wolves 2. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Yeah these guys need to respond quick either yes or no we aren't selling. We got not much left

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Best thing I’ve seen all day. Bout to head over to the emirates and that’s put me in a great mood. I’m even coming around to this Danilo kid even though I wasn’t keen earlier. I didn’t like the idea of a kid in cdm but then remembered he’s our 3rd choice. If this was floated to us a couple weeks ago before the injuries we would’ve been ok with it.

Reactions: A_G

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

No ideas what this says (its in Portuguese) or when it was actually written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom