• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Dunno why but for some reason he reminds me of Jens

He's more Woj than Jens, imo.

Ramsdale and Szczensy are mad, like that fun friend we all had/have.

While Lehmann was mad, in that sense that you felt he was gonna legitimately fight everyone :lol:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

He's more Woj than Jens, imo.

Ramsdale and Szczensy are mad, like that fun friend we all had/have.

While Lehmann was mad, in that sense that you felt he was gonna legitimately fight everyone :lol:

"Mad lad" vs "I'll bash your head against that rock you bastard" crazy, so to speak.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
MY ugly keeper!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good game from Aaron today made 2 good saves and he couldn't do anything in Fulham goal.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I’m a bit concerned about him putting himself off with his own shenanigans, excellent today though. I’d really like him to shut a few people up.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Another great game! However the blonde tlraxistsbonnhere make him out to be Fabiasnki level.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I thought he got played on that corner for the goal but I'm not experienced enough in the game to know if that should've been a foul or not. If it wasn't in most opinions then he has to do better in those situations and keep his focus.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom