• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,543

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If it was Tubbymans we would have got him by now.

Douglas Luiz an interesting prospect, why do Villa want to sell and weaken their team further?
They don't want to sell. He has less than a year left on his contract and its either take 10-15m now or nothing. Considering they got Kamara for free its not bad.

Legend14

Established Member
Man, I heard the same thing when we signed Partey at the last minute, and I said, you have to be positive until the end.

We’ll sign Tielemans in my opinion, but possibly one more than that as well. Just hold tight.

( And don’t say its the hope that kills…)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Just use the next 24 hours to actually replace this dude it's getting seriously ridiculous with him. And he should be bench player from now on

Legend14

Established Member

Just use the next 24 hours to actually replace this dude it's getting seriously ridiculous with him. And he should be bench player from now on
As much as I like a healthy TP. we cant afford to put our hopes on him. We have to get a new starting 6. He’ll be great as an option.

Gunner-Union

Partey does need replaced would sangare be good enough? Not sure on Luiz never did much when I watched him but some dm are like that quietly efficient. Is luiz better than mo ?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
As much as I like a healthy TP. we cant afford to put our hopes on him. We have to get a new starting 6. He’ll be great as an option.
He won't stay fit that the problem his injury problems are costing us he only played 58% since joining and that unacceptable and we as club should do same like what they did with Tierney buy a good player and demote him on bench enough is enough this 3rd season in row and he'll likely miss half of season because his thighs can't take overload. He fantastic midfielder but can't keep depending on him

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Partey does need replaced would sangare be good enough? Not sure on Luiz never did much when I watched him but some dm are like that quietly efficient. Is luiz better than mo ?
Sangare signed a new contract 'til 2027 earlier this month so he's probably a no-go for this summer.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
In my opinion he's better than Mo but not by much. He is only 24 so could develop abit more. He's a solid squad. Nothing more nothing less. But for 10-15m you'd struggle to get better at this late stage. Arteta will know lots about him as he was at City a while back. He knows the league and was a starter for Villa before they signed Kamara and Luiz basically said he wouldn't sign a new contract.

Diesel

Hahaha this is just cringe af.
When ur fandom is so crazy u get okie doked by a couple of pubbers on twitter. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. Its clear we arent doing anything lol. We takes weeks to negotiate unless they have a release clause... doubt we will phone back up target number 17 and agree to drop 20 mill here and there. We aint that rich.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Issue is the club clearly wants this Danilo guy and were probably waiting until January. Probably don’t want to buy a Douglas Luiz because it’s a short term signing.

Even if they rate Danilo I think you have to change plans because of the position we’re in.

Go spend that money whilst we’re good. How many times have we won 5 games in a row ffs?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It's either Douglas Luiz or Tielemans for us tomorrow tow straightforward deals imo and not require us to over pay Tielemans is available for 20m-25m and Luiz is 10-15M. That Brazilian Danilo guy is likely over now because no much time left but hopefully they'll go back for him in summer.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Issue is the club clearly wants this Danilo guy and were probably waiting until January. Probably don’t want to buy a Douglas Luiz because it’s a short term signing.

Even if they rate Danilo I think you have to change plans because of the position we’re in.

Go spend that money whilst we’re good. How many times have we won 5 games in a row ffs?
Danilo I'll be seriously surprised if we manage to get him now it's late if he can take medical in Brazil we won't have problem But cant see his team giving him away. Douglas Luiz might be not long term plan but we in emergency situation the last option is Tielemans someone they actually rate even tho he not DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom