• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over

Lot of hindsight merchants in here.

Imagine Saliba and Gabriel both tear their ACL in training tomorrow.

People be coming on here cursing Arteta and Edu for not having enough CB and spending 30m on Vieira. Take a day off lads.

We are in this position because of 2 long term injuries that have cropped up in the last 7 days.

But Partey is regularly injured no? And Elneny very average.

Doesn’t take hindsight to see CDM as a potential weak spot.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I don't think we can walk away from this deal, both Elneny and Partey are out long-term, Mikel has just confirmed it.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I'm warming up to Luiz slightly, mainly because I had a cheeky look at the Villa forum and most of them really rate him there giving me some hope that he's not the grey I feared... but...

If Edu was leaving it until DD to get a bargain then he needs to follow through. Make them sweat on the current offer for a bit longer and then one final bid. If Villa turn down £25m for a bench player with 9 months left then they are even more daft than we are. They won't though, they're just waiting for us to blink first.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Lot of hindsight merchants in here.

Imagine Saliba and Gabriel both tear their ACL in training tomorrow.

People be coming on here cursing Arteta and Edu for not having enough CB and spending 30m on Vieira. Take a day off lads.

We are in this position because of 2 long term injuries that have cropped up in the last 7 days.

This thread is hilarious, so many people who have no idea what they’re talking about. Literally complaining just for the sake of it without any thought going into the situation.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Oxeki Red Cafe on **** watch :lol:
My final post of many in this thread

Embarrassing to not get him after this saga

However, I can imagine in May / June 2023 this will have a revival (in a new thread)

See you then !
This will get done if we lost to Leicester, just like we signed Casemiro after the 2 earlier defeats.
its like the end of the night at the club and theres a few scrags left looking for a ride and theres three dodgy birds left and one of them might be a bloke. The man of the moment is laying on a beach laughing his head off and he never even showed up to the party in the first place...in fact he posted back the invite fecking months ago. His jilted ex has left the club with two top class Brazilians and everyone else fecked off hours ago.
Feck him, he's a coward, a wimp.. weak mentality. Enjoy the bench, ****.
I must admit, I'm a complete muppet and FDJ fanboi but I have concerns over his mentality given his desire to stay at that tin-pot club where hes being treated like a complete fool by his employers, especially when his teammates are getting robbed and under threat of home invasions the entire time. EVERYONE who goes to barcelona gets pickpocketed or stuff stolen from them at some point there, I just dont get the attraction.
Hey, atleast Chelsea didn't him. That would have hurt
Next season or January? Let's hope he has a rotten few months with Barca and their fan base start to boo him and force him out

Diesel

So there actually wasn't any plan lol.

Zinny winny was supposed to be our last signing.
Dont worry AM will goldfish this experience and be ready for the same copium next summers window. At this point know the team u cheer for and dont expect something they have never done before to all of a sudden happen. We have spent our token 100ish million. Thats job done in the eyes of KSE.

Aevi

Hale End FC
The Resident GIF by FOX TV

View attachment 9038
Seems dependent on people's time zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom