• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

I do understand and appreciate the optimistic outlook as all the pieces are falling in place. What if that third guy should get injured though?
Well that's just bad luck. Not sure how you can plan for three injuries at once in the same position. Like where do you stop signing players? What if number four got injured too? What if they are all healthy all year and two get sour not playing enough. Two to three players per position seems pretty reasonable to me, and we are still trying to bring one more in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We pushing hard and they keep tell us he not leaving. I don't get why Douglas just not pushing if he keen. If he respect villa that much why don't sign new deal then

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why arent they? You dont play a guy then all of a sudden because a club wants him, you wanna play him.They are going down with or without h8m. Personally im not arsed.
He was coming back in the team with our without today. The team is struggling, the CM is struggling and fans have been saying to bring him back but Gerrard has been stubborn. After losing yesterday again, Gerrard might change things up and bring him back.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I really would have been ready to pay 30 million pounds at this point, but it seems the club tries to haggle for 5 million and risks our season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's good money and villa took the piss all day they getting what they wanted even tho they asking 30m

Game Over

This time last week I would have given the window 6.5/10. Since then we have been handed an absolute gift by getting these injuries before the window closes. And we’re returning the gift to the shop. Actually it’s Edu so he’s probably paying the shop to take the gift back… this takes the window down to a 5/10 for me.

That being said I’m pretty sure DL will happen. I have faith in @Riou

You’ve rated the window lower than me. Today really took a toll on you.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We pushing hard and they keep tell us he not leaving. I don't get why Douglas just not pushing if he keen. If he respect villa that much why don't sign new deal then

He has no reason to panic to be fair. He goes wherever he wants if he just sits it out for another 9 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom