• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

Think we will lose away to Bodo with that many changes- very different environment
Go slightly stronger vs Zurich to make sure of the win first game. Win your home games, that's a minimum of 12 points and enough to qualify.

That's how I'd try and approach it to keep a balance.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wise decision, you cannot make panic signings like this, I wasn't even 100% in on Luiz but he's someone I've not really noticed a great deal with Villa to make a big opinion on so I trusted the club on that one. I think this was 100% the right decision, probably more needed at Liverpool than here anywayas.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Wise decision, you cannot make panic signings like this, I wasn't even 100% in on Luiz but he's someone I've not really noticed a great deal with Villa to make a big opinion on so I trusted the club on that one. I think this was 100% the right decision, probably more needed at Liverpool than here anywayas.

Actually think it's strange we didn't pounce on this given it's a loan with an option to buy alongside our midfield crisis. He's press resistant, rarely gives the ball away and has a good range of passes. The only issue I remember Juve/Barce fans complaining about was his stamina and him sometimes not taking enough risks. But maybe Liverpool were his first choice anyway

baccy_man

Established Member
My vote was 50/50 I was happy with the players that we did bring in but we are going to need cover or replace Partey, He is getting too many injuries and then is missing for too much of the season,
We will also need someone that can act as cover for Saka, and Martinelli, They are starting to play a lot of games each season and will need to be rested at some point in the season.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
All cheap words. Auba saved Xavis and helped get them CL football and the minute Lewondowski became available he threw Auba away like an unwanted toy. Actions not words lads!! That's not to say Auba did anything wrong or was unprofessional there. Just wasn't wanted anymore.
FFP, my lad!

TinFish

Where did I say that?
You didn't say that, I just don't know of any backup for him currently available if Lokonga is down. It's looking likely that with our squad depth and probable injuries against United this Sunday - we will have to severely over play the likes of Xhaka.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
It was because Arteta looked into his eyes and couldn’t see trust.
Yeah, he’s immature for an adult but he’s a nice guy. I’ll be late to my own funeral and I’m not leader material. I’m ok with that.

• Cry
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom