• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
You've been destroyed on this point more times than Ava Addams and yet you're still banging on like none of that ever happened.
Lol. 5 games doesn’t change a sub standard 6 years. I hope he continues his purple patch; I am doubtful Xhaka is good enough to be a lead numver in a title winning or contending side. Frankly the data on that point bar the last 5 matches us overwhelming.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
So your rebuttal is to repeat the thing in contention in the first place. I hope you realise why that's pointless.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
So your rebuttal is to repeat the thing in contention in the first place. I hope you realise why that's pointless.
So your rebuttal is to ignore the highly deficient numbers I provided from his last full season where he stunk up the joint and you guys were pretending was his best season. If you ignore all the numbers from 6 years for 5 matches I won’t take much else you have to say on the topic seriously.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
So your rebuttal is to ignore the highly deficient numbers I provided from his last full season where he stunk up the joint and you guys were pretending was his best season. If you ignore all the numbers from 6 years for 5 matches I won’t take much else you have to say on the topic seriously.

And then you do it again :lol: Let me make this clear for you

Your assertion that he has been deficient for 6 years IS IN CONTENTION. You can't simply repeat "he has been deficient for 6 years therefore he has been deficient for 6 years" and expect me not to notice the obviously circular nature of this, allow you to move on chatting **** about how 5 matches doesn't fix the bad 6 years since THEY'RE IN CONTENTION. You can't rebuttal with the thing in contention, that's braindead.

Hope this is clear :lol:

As I already mentioned, you got smoked by @2Smokeyy @Oxeki and @drippin on this already, but here you are pretending like it never happened! Its quite frankly amazing.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

You've been destroyed on this point more times than Ava Addams and yet you're still banging on like none of that ever happened.

Tonight's entertainment lined up, thanks brother.

evil-laugh-rub-hands.gif

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Hope he continues his regular form. He usually has a masterclass vs utd. Need to repeat that this weekend.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
When Partey isn't playing he goes back to the Xhaka that got booed out of a stadium, for years our midfield gets sliced open with him there.

Last edited:

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
I think we need to stop the attack experiment

He's still doing ok, but he already has his goal and 2 assists of the season. It's likely nothing else of value will come out of him for the rest of 22/23

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
When Xhaka isn't playing he goes back to the Xhaka that got booed out of a stadium, for years our midfield gets sliced open with him there.

Such football knowledge. Xhaka is in the team therefore it’s Xhaka’s fault we get sliced open. Nothing to do with the football or tactics or instructions or anyone else. Well done.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Such football knowledge. Xhaka is in the team therefore it’s Xhaka’s fault we get sliced open. Nothing to do with the football or tactics or instructions or anyone else. Well done.
I meant Partey isn't playing. Let me guess you're another Albanian Xhaka fanboy on here? Not like we don't have plenty of those.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Nothing indicates Xhaka affected our poor result. His influence was reduced because he also had to babysit Lokonga who was very much confusing in connecting our midfield and was at fault for their 2nd goal too.

If anything, this loss is more on our defence, especially White who kept them onside twice, for 2nd and 3rd goal.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
When Partey isn't playing he goes back to the Xhaka that got booed out of a stadium, for years our midfield gets sliced open with him there.
It’s a bit harsh because long before Xhaka came here we were getting sliced open on the counter. Especially at away grounds like Old Trafford. When you play possession based football you are more prone to counter attacks; that’s just the way it is. I don’t think Xhaka was at fault for the goals, but I do think people have been carried away with his “improvements”. I think Partey has been average this season, but Partey’s skillset brings out the best in most midfielders.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
When the team was in a defensive phase Xhaka did drop back to help Sambi, Utd found no joy when we were in our defensive shape. But we were attacking for most of the game. All of Utd’s goals came quickly on the transition after we lose the ball when we’re attacking (none of them by Xhaka by the way), at which point Xhaka is up the pitch. In three quick passes and some dribbles they are through on our goal. Nothing Xhaka can do about that.

Arteta’s football normally allows such risk because every player occupies a space (or zone) on the pitch and eight times out of ten we win the ball back when we lose it, or can counter press and get back into a strong position.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

When we lose, the default response is to blame him.
Had Xhaka been so poor as Lokonga by making errors like him, White, Gabi and Zinny, you'd have many new pages of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom