• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Wouldn’t mind Joao Pedro from Watford as backup for Saka/G.Jesus, think he could go up a level.

Been watching Wolves games and Neves is worth every cent. He could potentially replace Partey, if we don’t get him he will go to Liverpool or Real Madrid to replace Kroos. Plays just like Kroos, a leader, doesn’t hide, makes the right defensive choices in the box and switches play effortlessly. Worth a VVD/Fabinho fee.

Neves, Xhaka, Ødegaard with Partey backup is elite

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wouldn’t mind Joao Pedro from Watford as backup for Saka/G.Jesus, think he could go up a level.

Been watching Wolves games and Neves is worth every cent. He could potentially replace Partey, if we don’t get him he will go to Liverpool or Real Madrid to replace Kroos. Plays just like Kroos, a leader, doesn’t hide, makes the right defensive choices in the box and switches play effortlessly. Worth a VVD/Fabinho fee.

Neves, Xhaka, Ødegaard with Partey backup is elite

Indeed, Neves is top top quality. He has everything needed to play a lone six and he'll bench Partey for sure.

Too late to get him now, unless we bid 60+, but completely worth the money IMO.

Add Zaha on a 3 year deal for around 25-30m and we are a clear top three side in the league.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Indeed, Neves is top top quality. He has everything needed to play a lone six and he'll bench Partey for sure.

Too late to get him now, unless we bid 60+, but completely worth the money IMO.

Add Zaha on a 3 year deal for around 25-30m and we are a clear top three side in the league.

Zaha is 30 in 3 months, you really want a 30 year old winger whose main weapon is pace?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I'd love Ivan Toney here & he'd certainly add an extra edge to our attack. Brentford are going to rince whoever comes in for him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Let’s see how Caicedo does this season and then maybe go for him next summer to replace 5. Not sold on Danilo at all tbh. Caqueret another one to watch for the 6 position.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Let’s see how Caicedo does this season and then maybe go for him next summer to replace 5. Not sold on Danilo at all tbh. Caqueret another one to watch for the 6 position.
I'm happy enough with Danilo as an Elneny replacement for next season, think we need to go big on the Partey replacement though. We need a Fabinho, Rodri, Rice level player to really boost our midfield up a level or two.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm happy enough with Danilo as an Elneny replacement for next season, think we need to go big on the Partey replacement though. We need a Fabinho, Rodri, Rice level player to really boost our midfield up a level or two.

Agree on the second point, although Rice is absolutely going to Chelsea tbf (but doesn’t hurt to dream). Don’t see the point buying a kid from Brazil to replace Elneny though, he should move to a smaller club in Europe for his development (Danilo not Elneny).

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

If Milan end up selling him, we can't allow anyone in the PL to steal a march on us by getting Rafael Leão.

He'd be devastating with the way we're set up.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Milan end up selling him, we can't allow anyone in the PL to steal a march on us by getting Rafael Leão.

He'd be devastating with the way we're set up.

He will end up at City. I'm surprised nobody is mentioning Nkunku. Leipzig are a mess and he has a 50 million euro release clause. He basically lives in the left half space and his fbref stats are literally insane. His attacking and defensive stats are completely greened off.

Goonger

He will end up at City. I'm surprised nobody is mentioning Nkunku. Leipzig are a mess and he has a 50 million euro release clause. He basically lives in the left half space and his fbref stats are literally insane. His attacking and defensive stats are completely greened off.

Where do you think he'd settle in England? Could he be a potential Xhaka replacement?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Where do you think he'd settle in England? Could he be a potential Xhaka replacement?

I've said it so many times. Nkunku is a player who can play anywhere on the pitch apart from CB. He is that intelligent. Just because he scores goals in Germany playing upfront vs defences on the half way line doesn't mean he can't play as an 8 and wouldn't be better there in a good team.

He is quick, he can tackle, he can dribble, he can shoot, he can receive under pressure, he can see a pass and something which we don't see anymore because he is playing up top, he has a very good long passing range. He broke through at RB at PSG. Box to box as a left 8 in our system would be incredible.

If we positiionally rotated and he ended up on the left wing he can literally turn into a winger there. He can turn into a 10 in left half space, he can attack like a cf running beyond and can play like a deep lying playmaker when he is deeper.

Honestly, he is a cheat code of a player if we want to positional rotate. He can rotate as a LW, CF, false 9, 10, 8, 6 and a left back in a game. Same price as Jesus. Its a no brainer.

Goonger

I've said it so many times. Nkunku is a player who can play anywhere on the pitch apart from CB. He is that intelligent. Just because he scores goals in Germany playing upfront vs defences on the half way line doesn't mean he can't play as an 8 and wouldn't be better there in a good team.

He is quick, he can tackle, he can dribble, he can shoot, he can receive under pressure, he can see a pass and something which we don't see anymore because he is playing up top, he has a very good long passing range. He broke through at RB at PSG. Box to box as a left 8 in our system would be incredible.

If we positiionally rotated and he ended up on the left wing he can literally turn into a winger there. He can turn into a 10 in left half space, he can attack like a cf running beyond and can play like a deep lying playmaker when he is deeper.

Honestly, he is a cheat code of a player if we want to positional rotate. He can rotate as a LW, CF, false 9, 10, 8, 6 and a left back in a game. Same price as Jesus. Its a no brainer.

Reason I was asking was if the manager wants us to play like Man City lite, then looking at City (pre Haaland) I feel we are missing that special player in 1 of the 2 attacking 8 positions. A player that can turn all that possession into chances and goals. City have Silva and De Bruyne. Ødegaard is nice and neat and tidy but not on a finisher like these can.

I was thinking Paqueta could have been that guy. Nkunku's numbers are fantastic but the competition might be too great. What about his team mate Szoboszlai, how's he developing? Could Vieira develop into a Bernardo type role?

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Those watching the Rangers Ajax game I'd be interested to hear what people think of Kenneth Taylor. Read a lot about him over the years and an analyst I like a lot here (Maldini, Julio Maldonado) picked him as one of his favourite 5 young players a couple of seasons back. Could be one to watch as a positional CM.

Top Bottom