• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s fans like United fans are mostly dumb with their takes on what we are doing at our club , because, well it suits their anti Arsenal stance.

Arsenal have spent the most money, they can’t handle more than a game a week, the schedule is going to kill them, they bottled top four, and all this other nonsense to justify their own insecurities about their flailing situations at their clubs.

Let them continue to stalk our forums and get our takes. It’s a sign of their insecurities, and how their own situation doesn’t seem as promising going forward. Imagine banking on Conte staying in the short term even and letting him fill the team with a 40 year old Perisic, LOOL.

Well perhaps United have something to look forward to. Sp**s? :lol:

I for one am quite chuffed that they're wound up by the fact that you're a MOD. Keep winding them up, boyo :lol:

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

@AbouCuéllar has fans

I stick by those rankings honestly, reading them again I agree completely.

Conté since picking up Tottenham has 69 pts in 33 games, Arteta in that period has 64, with what, if we’re honest, has been an inferior squad (majority of those games with elneny xhaka Ødegaard Martinelli laca/ nketiah saka compared to Hojberg Bentancur Son Kane Kulu).

65.29 to 62.37 xG since I know you all love it 😬

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
This season we have squads of equal level al it should be interesting to see how they match up. I expect we’ll finish above Sp**s, seeing their performance level, which would confirm my idea that Arteta > Conté.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This season we have squads of equal level al it should be interesting to see how they match up. I expect we’ll finish above Sp**s, seeing their performance level, which would confirm my idea that Arteta > Conté.
I agree Arteta’s streaming series and his skinny Jeans tops Conte’s 5 league titles for 3 clubs in England and Italy. At least in this social media idiocracy we are living in. Arteta is a bad manager who singlehandedly botched CL and set up his team to fail to an ordinary United and was totally outmanaged by ETH. Let Arteta win something than lionize the man; at this stage in his career he has no trophies and has underperformed considering 3 years and 350 million odd pounds of transfers.

Did anyone tell us that process would involve 4 Van Goghs in transfers to have Arteta take us from 5th to 5th? So far one cup is what he has managed and 2 full seasons of underperforming in league. Excuse me if I don’t w.nk myself silly.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
@SA Gunner keep it going my bro. You have the Sp**s fans rattled :lol: check that mud pit of a forum.

View attachment 9313

Another dumb ****ing take from one of their halfwits.

These ****** don’t seem to get the concept of the ball being critical to all round strength on the pitch. It’s what most top teams do in football but yet Sp**s don’t need to do that because they’ll win the league with minimal ball possession and counter attacks for 38 games :lol:

Stupid ****s.

If you want to respect space and use that instead then you will have success yes, but you will also face up to a Chelsea side that completely dominate possession and you for 90 minutes by controlling the ball and reducing you to chasing shadows, forcing you to celebrate a lucky draw as if you’ve won the World Cup. And talk that this is a new and improved Sp**s with mental strength lol.

Or you’ll have a team cut off any space to attack whatsoever and once again chops your off at the knees when it comes to effectiveness. Check their match against Sporting recently. Another way, another ****ing way these wannabe title contenders where completely nullified.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Sp**s fans like United fans are mostly dumb with their takes on what we are doing at our club , because, well it suits their anti Arsenal stance.

Arsenal have spent the most money, they can’t handle more than a game a week, the schedule is going to kill them, they bottled top four, and all this other nonsense to justify their own insecurities about their flailing situations at their clubs.

Let them continue to stalk our forums and get our takes. It’s a sign of their insecurities, and how their own situation doesn’t seem as promising going forward. Imagine banking on Conte staying in the short term even and letting him fill the team with a 40 year old Perisic, anddead player like Richarlison for 60m, LOOL.

And the only signing they do get right in recent times, Kulusevski, is an Arsenal supporter, thought he was coming to Arsenal and still wants to play for Arsenal one day but prefers not to mention the club. :lol:

Well perhaps United have something to look forward to. Sp**s? :lol:

Sp**s == Dead club, investing in a Mourinho knock off, who will dump them as soon as it’s viable to do so.
We did bottle top 4 last season. As far as the rest goes it’s just opinions and it’s us to prove them wrong and not cry about it. We haven’t made top 4 in about 7 years, it’s hardly controversial to say we won’t make it this season

SA Gunner

We did bottle top 4 last season. As far as the rest goes it’s just opinions and it’s us to prove them wrong and not cry about it. We haven’t made top 4 in about 7 years, it’s hardly controversial to say we won’t make it this season

Bottling top four last season did happen yes, but its not a direction defining situation for the club. That is why Arteta was extended before top four was secured last season.

Also its not inconceivable to consider that we may miss out on top four again this season. Again it wont be direction defining at all. No matter what rivals, Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher tell you.

What matters is the direction of the club in the longer term. Are we laying the foundations as a club which sets us up for that term?

Are we investing heavily?
Are we investing the right type of player profile?
Are we playing a style of football that is effective and dangerous, regardless of the style of opponent, and will only improve due to gained experience, cohesion and technical improvements?
Are we moving in a direction where we are able to win more games, which gathers more points, wins more cups and gets us back into the top tier in all our competitions?
Are we investing in a management team that could bring success to Arsenal for many years?
Are we investing in a management team that could provide stability for many years?
Are we ensuring our player development strategy is in line with what is happening at the top level, both at the club and around the world?

These are the real questions we should be asking ourselves. Not whether we will bottle top four this season. That question alone, should indicate to you how limited the outlook for your team is.

Wenger said it years ago and it rings so true today... When you are used to caviar, its difficult to return to sausages. And he is right, bragging about top four is a clear sign of a sausage feast they are enjoying down the road. We've seen better and will continue to focus on getting back to better.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Bottling top four last season did happen yes, but its not a direction defining situation for the club. That is why Arteta was extended before top four was secured last season.

Also its not inconceivable to consider that we may miss out on top four again this season. Again it wont be direction defining at all. No matter what rivals, Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher tell you.

What matters is the direction of the club in the longer term. Are we laying the foundations as a club which sets us up for that term?

Are we investing heavily?
Are we investing the right type of player profile?
Are we playing a style of football that is effective and dangerous, regardless of the style of opponent, and will only improve due to gained experience, cohesion and technical improvements?
Are we moving in a direction where we are able to win more games, which gathers more points, wins more cups and gets us back into the top tier in all our competitions?
Are we investing in a management team that could bring success to Arsenal for many years?
Are we investing in a management team that could provide stability for many years?
Are we ensuring our player development strategy is in line with what is happening at the top level, both at the club and around the world?

These are the real questions we should be asking ourselves. Not whether we will bottle top four this season. That question alone, should indicate to you how limited the outlook for your team is.

Wenger said it years ago and it rings so true today... When you are used to caviar, its difficult to return to sausages. And he is right, bragging about top four is a clear sign of a sausage feast they are enjoying down the road. We've seen better and will continue to focus on getting back to better.
Yeah we didn’t have to get top 4 last season or this season. Hell not even in 2 years as long as we making progress. Just tell me how are we making progress this season if we don’t make top 4 when we missed out on last season by a point? As long as we miss out on goal difference it’s progress? Come on you just being silly. We spent a lot of money last season and this season and to say we don’t have to make top 4 is really small time. If we don’t make top 4 not only has it been a failure, but Arteta needs to be sacked. He would have if he was in a big club.

SA Gunner

Yeah we didn’t have to get top 4 last season or this season. Hell not even in 2 years as long as we making progress. Just tell me how are we making progress this season if we don’t make top 4 when we missed out on last season by a point? As long as we miss out on goal difference it’s progress? Come on you just being silly. We spent a lot of money last season and this season and to say we don’t have to make top 4 is really small time. If we don’t make top 4 not only has it been a failure, but Arteta needs to be sacked. He would have if he was in a big club.

Because making top four is not the end goal here, building a title winning side is.

Progress will be visible or not visible long before this season ends. There will be no point in keeping Arteta on if we make top four but we dont improve stylistically and statistically. Again, the point is not only short term outcomes, or short term outcomes first. Its the foundation laid and how that contributes to a stronger team.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not sure why their fans are so divided by their style of football. It's the same as Potch. They don't want the ball. The game becomes scrappy and is about transition. They are not easy on the eye and very difficult to watch. They lull you into thinking you are playing better than them and then they hit you. I wouldn't be surprised if we absolutely batter them, miss our chances and lose the game off of two counters.

They are similar to United. The only teams that can hurt them are teams that can sit back and counter effectively. Possession based teams play right into their hands.

Sp**s Vs United may be the biggest fixture with the worst football played in a very long time.

SA Gunner

Not sure why their fans are so divided by their style of football. It's the same as Potch. They don't want the ball. The game becomes scrappy and is about transition. They are not easy on the eye and very difficult to watch. They lull you into thinking you are playing better than them and then they hit you. I wouldn't be surprised if we absolutely batter them, miss our chances and lose the game off of two counters.

They are similar to United. The only teams that can hurt them are teams that can sit back and counter effectively. Possession based teams play right into their hands.

Sp**s Vs United may be the biggest fixture with the worst football played in a very long time.

It will be a good test actually, because to become an elite side you need to be able to handle such tests, and it’s a stern test indeed.

What I want to see in our game with them is how we prevent those transitional opportunities but with us still pushing up of the moment is there. Even Pep struggles with this that’s why their record is so good against City. Conversely it’s why they are so poor against United, because United plays them at their own game.

Once we master that and become clinical in front of goal we will be unstoppable.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It will be a good test actually, because to become an elite side you need to be able to handle such tests, and it’s a stern test indeed.

What I want to see in our game with them is how we prevent those transitional opportunities but with us still pushing up of the moment is there. Even Pep struggles with this that’s why their record is so good against City. Conversely it’s why they are so poor against United, because United plays them at their own game.

Once we master that and become clinical in front of goal we will be unstoppable.

To be honest I would rather see us be more pragmatic. I would like us to set up like we did vs Chelsea away.

A large part of making it difficult for Sp**s is matching their formation.

We go 2 3 5 in possession. If we match them, I think we beat them quite comfortably. Our normal game leaves spaces that they have the quality to exploit.

Martinelli-----Jesus-----Ødegaard

Tierney--Xhaka---Partey---Saka

Gabriel------Saliba-----Tomi

Match them up, give them the ball. I honestly don't care if we **** house them. Some games you just win. It doesn't matter how you play.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
"Jesus's predatory instincts.... All too apparent this season"

3 goals in 7 FFS
None of these Woolwich players are even remotely likeable and an “accident” to the team bus would do the world a favor
I notice the BBC creaming themselves about the fact ArseAnal have a 15 year old on the bench...
Only Haaland has been involved in more goals than Jesus this season.
I am getting ****ing fed up of them not tripping up in games like this.
They seem to be working hard without the ball, dominating possession most games, winning, scoring plenty, not conceding many, better XG numbers than us and our risk averse bus park football. Young team too.
They're top because they've played rubbish sides. The only time they played a top side they got smashed.
They did not get smashed by United. They played them off the park for most of the game. I hate the ****s just as much as the next man but it’s stupid to dismiss them being ****. We have to take them very seriously as they are obviously much better than last season. No good will come from denying it
Is there some kind of agreement among the teams outside the top 6 that they must roll over for the Gooners this season?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

From that @Oxeki post above:

They're top because they've played rubbish sides. The only time they played a top side they got smashed.

Their fans are really thick aren’t they 🤣🤣 can someone tell me what the score was when they played Brentford but they’re classed as a “rubbish side”

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
From that @Oxeki post above:

Their fans are really thick aren’t they 🤣🤣 can someone tell me what the score was when they played Brentford but they’re classed as a “rubbish side”

This guy always cracks me up 🤣

They're all a bunch of thickos. If we'd beaten united, they would have been calling them a rubbish side :lol:

I guess being beaten by a "top side" is compliment.

Haphazard

Thing with this Sp**s side is that they rely on their physical intensity and fitness and having 1 top forward and 2 world class forwards in their line up that can create/score from very little.

What this means is that they have a team profile very suited to counter attacking football and being able to frustrate opposition even if they have the ball because they can defend in numbers and are very good in transition.

It means that against teams like Man City and Liverpool that look to dominate every game they will be comfortable with 30-40% possession because they have the forwards to hurt them in the counter, if we think of the 6 points that Man City gave them last season it was the difference in them making CL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom