• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
'supposedly' being the key word there, no one besides the people watching them train have any idea how good the youth prospects are, it's just another boring angle to attack Arsenal with

Exactly. For all he knows this Nwaneri kid could be the next Ronaldinho or whatever, the best people to judge that are, ironically, the people who chose to put him on the bench and then give him minutes i.e. the club.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Exactly. For all he knows this Nwaneri kid could be the next Ronaldinho or whatever, the best people to judge that are, ironically, the people who chose to put him on the bench and then give him minutes i.e. the club.

Angry Respect GIF by MolaTV

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The funniest thing is that he has played 170 games for Liverpool, and Liverpool has been rumoured to try to poach Nwaneri.

You can't be more obvious than this that you're super salty that Arsenal played him, and Liverpool might not get him. This "young superstar" & "super talent", like he says. :lol: He has surely heard about him.

"“I am not convinced it is the best move for a young player, I’m really not,” Murphy told talkSPORT.

I have seen superstars come on the scene at a young age and thrive and go on and carry on, but there has also been a lot who have fallen by the wayside.

He is obviously a super talent, doing well in training and impressing everybody, but surely they have got other 18, 19 and 20-year-olds who are further ahead in their development who could have gone on the bench.

I think Arteta is probably trying to keep a young superstar happy but I’m not sure about it.”"

This last sentence you could switch only a couple words to see his true meaning:

"“I think Arteta is probably trying to keep a young superstar sure but I’m not happy about it.”""

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We always had the best or one of the best strikers in the world
No doubt Auba was a great finisher at his best & Alexis was some player after that you have to go back to Thierry . Tbh I don't think the striker market is great at the moment. We went big on Vlahovic & I was all for that signing as he was prolific at Fio but maybe more of a gamble than Jesus.

Don't let me it wouldn't be interesting to watch us play with Osimhen in the middle and GJ and Saka/Martinelli on the flanks. The other option is our wingers had 15 goals each one. Can they add those goals to their game? Honestly I think Martinelli could, but Saka I doubt. He scores but I don't see that killer instinct you see in other players. Walcott for example was the opposite, he contributed less to the build but you knew he could scored from any angle from his wing. He had outstanding finishing.
I agree adding osimhen to the mix would certainly be interesting😁 but not sure if it's realistic at the moment.
Martinelli & Saka can both add goals.
Im not sure they can get 15 each yet but as said they are super young.
Similar to you I think Martinelli may get close to it this season & We have to hope Saks can get towards double figures.
I certainly think he could get there in time. Thing is he such a good allround player that you keep him in the side over someone like Pepe who is a more natural finisher.

We also have to hope other players chip in like Ode, ESR Obvs if fit, Viera if he gets minutes & even Xhaka now he is more advanced.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Goldbridge talking a lot of sense. Praises Arteta and what he has done to Arsenal, and compares if United would get be 2nd this season, it would be "OMG" for him, and so it should for Arsenal because of where they have been in recent years. He also thinks Arsenal can finish 2nd with how we are playing and the improvements in the squad. Seems to also fear how Arteta is so long in the process while ETH is just starting.

He does mention that injuries might come later. He says that if Saliba or Jesus is injured, the bench is not nearly as good. I think he doesn't rate Nketiah enough (of course he is worse than Jesus, but how much nowadays), or realize that there is Tomiyasu (if fit), and our starting defence will be similar level as last season, which is very good.

He thinks Arteta is at stage 4/6 now, challenging top 4 constantly, changing squad, tactics and the culture. 5/6 step is about getting the bench to City levels. 6/6 is winning most games like City.

I think step 5/6 could be close next summer, with a couple top singings. But really should reinforce in January with a signing to help with top 4.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I won't believe anything until I see it... Media and clubs have sold this idea before many times.
images (68).jpeg

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Goldbridge talking a lot of sense. Praises Arteta and what he has done to Arsenal, and compares if United would get be 2nd this season, it would be "OMG" for him, and so it should for Arsenal because of where they have been in recent years. He also thinks Arsenal can finish 2nd with how we are playing and the improvements in the squad. Seems to also fear how Arteta is so long in the process while ETH is just starting.

He does mention that injuries might come later. He says that if Saliba or Jesus is injured, the bench is not nearly as good. I think he doesn't rate Nketiah enough (of course he is worse than Jesus, but how much nowadays), or realize that there is Tomiyasu (if fit), and our starting defence will be similar level as last season, which is very good.

He thinks Arteta is at stage 4/6 now, challenging top 4 constantly, changing squad, tactics and the culture. 5/6 step is about getting the bench to City levels. 6/6 is winning most games like City.

I think step 5/6 could be close next summer, with a couple top singings. But really should reinforce in January with a signing to help with top 4.

Fair play he seems to be coming at it in a balanced way.

Think honestly once we're in the CL again we can take that next step, right now we're attracting good talent like Jesus/Zinchenko mainly because of links to City but sooner or later that will dry up and we're going to need the big football and the prospect of realistically winning the CL/PL to really entice top players.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Your points haven't all been right, you have also lied about facts to prove your point. And not acknowledged it at all.

Yes I did say those things in the transfer threads where I'm usually very active. It's a clear fact.

It's crying because you only repeat it non-stop without ever commenting on the other person's points or acknowledging when you're wrong.

I suggest you consider not smoking dope so often. It's fine sometimes, but doing it so often as you say can make the brain dull or even depressed. Which you seem to have both by your comments here.
I need it as anger management medication I have had a tough few years with law suits and partners that robbed me and dishonest employees and a terrible interest rates hurt my business as well. Arteta is just the turd cherry on the turd Sundae. No that is cop out, to tell you the truth it does help me not be mental but really I grew up in area where most kids were heavy smokers only bizarro churchie virgin girls didn’t smoke dope growing up. I been baking for decades and post Covid I work from home mostly so it is too much temptation. Would you ask a German to drink less beer? Well maybe I suppose

Farzad Stoned

I've pointed out repeatedly that they've been wrong (deliberately, in my opinion) and you either obfuscate, deflect or ignore. Anything but acknowledge when you pulled certain "facts" out of your ringpiece, such as gross expenditure. Any comment on this at all or are you going to ignore me again?
Well I wasn’t talking to you Dopey Smurf maybe that is why? You know not every comment is about you or directed to you, I know you are bizarrely obsessed with proving Arteta is something he isn’t; ie a world class manager; but he just isn’t. And I was speaking to someone else while trying my best and failing to ignore you, let’s set the record straight.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Another sign of the decline of this sport, this guy starting to finally do something at a pro level.

9asamxqpyyo91.jpg
It's like what happened to Ødegaard. Hyping a teen it's never a good thing. There is a lot of development between 15-20 and putting in under reflectors is not a good move in my opinion. Is adding pressure for no reason.

I think something helped a lot to Messi was they weren't saying he will be the next Maradona when he was 12-15. Barcelona keep it quiet and then started to give him minutes.

Ødegaard didn't benefit at all from all that media hype, on the contrary. And took a lot of work to him to recover from that. He even talked how he needed the stability he couldn't have because of all that media BS.

Farzad Stoned

It's like what happened to Ødegaard. Hyping a teen it's never a good thing. There is a lot of development between 15-20 and putting in under reflectors is not a good move in my opinion. Is adding pressure for no reason.

I think something helped a lot to Messi was they weren't saying he will be the next Maradona when he was 12-15. Barcelona keep it quiet and then started to give him minutes.

Ødegaard didn't benefit at all from all that media hype, on the contrary. And took a lot of work to him to recover from that. He even talked how he needed the stability he couldn't have because of all that media BS.
What is worse it is a PR stunt for Arteta really. Get the kid a couple minutes and burnish your reputation as a developer of young players. It was a pretty silly move to be honest. And if we honestly needed a 15 year old in central midfield 2 months into season maybe they should of bought one in transfer window.

Farzad Stoned

Another sign of the decline of this sport, this guy starting to finally do something at a pro level.

9asamxqpyyo91.jpg
Best forward lineup I ever saw was Suarez, Messi, and Neymar and the last Barca CL winner when they were all together and at best. Suarez as great as he is and Neymar are both a little underrated legacy wise. At his absolute best I’d have Suarez over virtually any striker of last 20 years although Haaland might say something on that note shortly. And Barca was never the same when Neymar left, the guy will break Brazil’s all time goal record but no one really even mentions him as a top ten or 15 great of all time even

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Well I wasn’t talking to you Dopey Smurf maybe that is why? You know not every comment is about you or directed to you, I know you are bizarrely obsessed with proving Arteta is something he isn’t; ie a world class manager; but he just isn’t. And I was speaking to someone else while trying my best and failing to ignore you, let’s set the record straight.

So you still don't want to either walk back or admit you repeatedly lie about gross expenditure. Not surprised.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom